Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ow ow ow, I hope I don't have to pee anytime soon.

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM
  • 11 Replies

OMG! I worked out with a friend yesterday. It was a pretty intense lower body workout. It was fast paced intervals and it felt great at the time.

Fast forward to today and I feel like my lower body is dying a slow death. I can hardly sit down on the toilet and when I do, it is like I am 22 month pregnant and have to slowly lower myself onto the seat. When i actually do sit, the pain that shoots up makes my eyes water...lol

Getting up takes another 5 minutes to do. I swear, I don't know if it was just a great workout or if I am just a WIMP!

Anyone else ever have such an intense workout you can't move the next day?

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 26, 2013 at 3:42 PM
ouch!
I feel like that when I start p90x. lol can barely sit/stand.
hope you heal up soon and can get back at it again. ;)
M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I used to play college softball.....so, yeah!  It got to a point that I couldn't drive home right after a workout because my legs were shaking and I drove a stick.  A few of us ended up sticking around after practice for awhile.

Some days, we would be so sore, going DOWNSTAIRS was freak'n hard.  It got to a point that we scooted to the edge of the step and dropped down.  haha

All I can suggest is stretch!!

mstricey
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Yep. It was my first time going to a gym. I got on a bike and stayed there and did like 14 miles I think. My legs were hurting at the time but I thought it was a good thing but bullshit. That night at home I was in the worst pain. My muscles were spasming. My poor s/o at the time was trying to massage me and I was cussing him out. I couldn't walk, couldn't bend anything. It was horrible.
ELFs_Mommy
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:29 PM
I used to feel that way for the 2 days after I would work out with my trainer. Sometimes 3 days after. She loved to really push me :).
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Been there! Lol! If you have some peppermint essential oil, rub it in and it will help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emtgirl885
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:31 AM
I have been that sore before. I recently started taking bootcamp and Zumba on Saturday.
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Ouch hope you feel better soon
dmwood
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Drink lots of water and stretch! 

Reina13
by Reina on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Wow 14 miles the first time you went. I bet your legs were jelly afterward. 

Quoting mstricey:

Yep. It was my first time going to a gym. I got on a bike and stayed there and did like 14 miles I think. My legs were hurting at the time but I thought it was a good thing but bullshit. That night at home I was in the worst pain. My muscles were spasming. My poor s/o at the time was trying to massage me and I was cussing him out. I couldn't walk, couldn't bend anything. It was horrible.

Reina13
by Reina on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I do have some but the thought of my DH touching me to rub it in has me cringing..lol

Quoting beadingmom17:

Been there! Lol! If you have some peppermint essential oil, rub it in and it will help!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)