Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Having trouble hitting my calories...

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:56 PM
  • 5 Replies
I used to have zero issues hitting my BMR calories each day. Used to have to restrain myself.
But...within the last ten lbs lost I have had more and more trouble hitting my BMR calories every day.I'm hungry, but just can't seem to eat as much. I'm eating healthier..which means less calories with more food. Maybe that is the issue?
My weight is still dropping pretty well..I'm exercising and getting a good amount of water.
I don't feel like i'm dropping into starvation...and I'm only under by about 100 cals every day.
Should i be worried??
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:52 AM

100 calories is no biggie... I miss a whole meal and my trainer said not to stress just try to eat as much as I can. If you are still losing weight then it's working.

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Thanks Jersey.
I have been dumb in the past and ended up dipping really far into starbation mode. once was completely by accident. Don't want to do that again.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

100 calories is no biggie... I miss a whole meal and my trainer said not to stress just try to eat as much as I can. If you are still losing weight then it's working.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:57 AM

If you are missing your intake by 100 calories try a fruit... An apple is about 95 calories...a tablespoon of peanut butter is about 94.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Thanks Jersey.
I have been dumb in the past and ended up dipping really far into starbation mode. once was completely by accident. Don't want to do that again.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I'm hitting my current numbers by doing an apple and peanut butter..This is weird..lol Have never had to try to add in more calories.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

If you are missing your intake by 100 calories try a fruit... An apple is about 95 calories...a tablespoon of peanut butter is about 94.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Thanks Jersey.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I use to never have that problem when I started trying to lose weight... I was always hungry and who sometimes sercretly binge. But now it's a struggle to keep eating so I understand. People think it's crazy but it's true.

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I'm hitting my current numbers by doing an apple and peanut butter..This is weird..lol Have never had to try to add in more calories.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Thanks Jersey.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN