Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I Failed!!!

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 21 Replies
Last week I did so good. I exercised, I cut back on what I was Eating. Smaller portions. I didn't have any candy bars.

This week i haven't exercised at all. So far this week i ate 6 packages of king size candy bars. What the hec? I feel so discouraged!
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheyG
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I do the exact same thing!! I'll have one good week then the next month is terrible!! I have 0 will power and motivation :( I don't know how to make myself stick to it. 

little.momma.D
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM
I'm glad you understand! I want to change, but my will power, my self control is so small. Idk what to do

Quoting CheyG:

I do the exact same thing!! I'll have one good week then the next month is terrible!! I have 0 will power and motivation :( I don't know how to make myself stick to it. 

CheyG
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I feel the same way. My mom and the kids baked cookies yesterday and that's all I have been snacking on! I feel horrible while I'm eating them but have no self control :( 

People say to just not buy the junk in the first place, but even then, I know how much I like it and I give in :(

Idk what to do either. 

Quoting little.momma.D:

I'm glad you understand! I want to change, but my will power, my self control is so small. Idk what to do

Quoting CheyG:

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:44 PM
4 moms liked this
I understand that struggle.
Just remind yourself that every morning is a chance to start fresh...every morning is day 1! you ladies can do this.
someone told me once that willpower is like a muscles. you have to use it for it to grow.
You can do it!
CheyG
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM

That is an awesome way to look at it!! Thank you!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Just remind yourself that every morning is a chance to start fresh...every morning is day 1! you ladies can do this.
someone told me once that willpower is like a muscles. you have to use it for it to grow.
You can do it!

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:52 PM
You are welcome. :)
I used to be a serious binge eater. That is what helped me to move in the right direction.
It is very very possible to be done.

Quoting CheyG:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

You can do it!

JenniferW67
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM

what's going on? Are you unhappy, lonely, anxious, frustrated?Or is it  self sabotage? I think sometimes we're afraid to actually get the life we think we want.

Just don't beat yourself up, you can start fresh tomorrow.

little.momma.D
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM
That is a good way to look at it. Thank you

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

You are welcome. :)

I used to be a serious binge eater. That is what helped me to move in the right direction.

It is very very possible to be done.

Quoting CheyG:

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

You can do it!

little.momma.D
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Yeah, i am a emotional eater. I use to not be. Idk what changed or how it did.

A neighbor died on Monday. I am friends with his wife & my DS is friends with their son. Then today i discover that one their other sons just got charged for child molestation. I want to keep us all in a panic room.

Quoting JenniferW67:

what's going on? Are you unhappy, lonely, anxious, frustrated?Or is it  self sabotage? I think sometimes we're afraid to actually get the life we think we want.

Just don't beat yourself up, you can start fresh tomorrow.

Solo_Fan
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Dont feel bad.  I am not doing so well this week either.  Make sure you have a cheat day each week, so you don't over do it with the 6 packages of king size candy bars.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)