Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Mini Goals

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 22 Replies

My current goal is anything in the 150's by my 6 week check up and thats a little over two weeks away. I'd have to loose 9 pounds to see 159...so that's the goal. 9 pounds in about two weeks!

Whats your mini goal?

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1/2 pound a week is my goal. Mini goals are every 5 lbs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyLynn5398
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this

To lose two lbs before I really get upset.  I have been at the gym for 5 days a week, hard core for 4 weeks now and not a single pound lost.  I have lost inches but no weight.   I know it will come off eventually but it needs to be soon!!

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM

2 lbs by the end of October (I'd love more but the scale has been moving REALLY slow the last couple months)

I want to see the 160's and I'm at 171 now

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:11 PM

9 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot of weight to lose.  If you do manage to lose that much that quickly, you most likely won't keep it off.  Healthy weight loss is 1/2-2 pounds per week.

BramblePatch
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:52 PM
My goal is 4 more pounds by Halloween.
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Oct. 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM
155...I was 156.8 Earlier this week, then got off track. It is back up again. *sigh* hoping to see 155. By this week, next week at the latest. *crosses fingers*
twnkedee
by Tia on Oct. 6, 2013 at 4:51 AM

Hoping to hit 185 this week. I am at 187 right now. I have two dinner meetings this week so I am crossing my fingers that the extra cardio I am going to do will counteract the calories!

3kidz123
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I started off strong and intense but some things came up and my workouts went a little down hill. I'm really hoping to amp them up again. As much as I want the weight off I'm only so determined because I know all the toning in the world means nothing if the extra weight is sitting on top of the toned mucsels. I am noticing a big difference in my butt which is great but I would like to start tackling the mid section. I can fit in size 11 jouniors jeans but the muffin top is not flattering. lol

I know my love handles will be the hardest to get rid of because those have been there at least small ones since 2005. Even at 125 that part of my body never got toned after my first kid so my mid section is going to be my biggest challenge!

Quoting twnkedee:

Hoping to hit 185 this week. I am at 187 right now. I have two dinner meetings this week so I am crossing my fingers that the extra cardio I am going to do will counteract the calories!

xxBiteMExx
by Myra on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I want to lose 3 more lbs this month. I've already lost 3 (which I think is water weight lol). But I want to lose 2-3 lbs of fat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amber5151
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I want to lose two pounds by Christmas. Which sounds completely do able, yet I have been working out for 9 months now and am only 6 pounds lighter than I was to start with. It's driving me nuts. I thought I was eating healthy but I'm about to do a major over haul. But I have to add I'm breastfeeding and I know weight is slow to come off while nursing But he is almost two and I'm tired of not being my prepregnancy size
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)