Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting back into the swing of things

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this
So tomorrow I start my 3rd 24 Day Challenge. I'm so excited to get back on track, I really need this. I have got to get my good habits back on the right path and this is the only way I know how to do it and be successful. I am really excited cause I can now work towards that 25lb loss goal by Christmas...not sure I will make it, but hey if I can drop something, then I'll be happy. :D I don't think I've ever been this happy about something in a long time. haha
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:42 PM
You can do it!
My goal is 18 pounds by chirstmas:)
We got this!!
emtgirl885
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Good luck, you can do it!
Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Oct. 8, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Awesome! I have similar goals. Can't really figure out an exact number I'd like to lose by Christmas until after this baby comes (I'm due next Tuesday). I was 268 when I became pregnant (down from 273) and I am currently at 298. Ideally I would like to be at or right under 250, but I'll evaluate after baby is born.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:19 AM

You can do this mama...good luck!!!

Anoronlight
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I was smaller when I got preggo with my second...about 176lbs or so. I gained, then lost 30 during my pregnancy. When I delivered I was at 235lbs. I got that stupid depo shot (do not get!!!!) and gained up to 263.5lbs!!! I've lost 30lbs and went from a size 26 to a size 18. Overall I want to lose 110lbs and get into my cute tinkerbell jeans that have never been worn and still have the tag on them...their a size 12. lol So if I make it to 25lbs gone by Christmas I will be at my half way mark for my total lbs lost!

My only advice...do not get the depo shot, that was my mistake and I blew up!! Never again. Then again...I got a partial hysterectomy too. So. lol Good luck!! Don't rush into it to fast after you have your little one, heal up first! :D

Quoting Wheepingchree:

Awesome! I have similar goals. Can't really figure out an exact number I'd like to lose by Christmas until after this baby comes (I'm due next Tuesday). I was 268 when I became pregnant (down from 273) and I am currently at 298. Ideally I would like to be at or right under 250, but I'll evaluate after baby is born.

Anoronlight
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Thanks everyone! I will make another post keeping track of my progress. :D

Hadadat
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM

You got this! Good luck!

cjhallmom
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:34 PM

You can do this! Every time you feel like eating something bad, think about your "why" it has to be really strong so you can stay on track!! =) It helps me a lot...and my why is my son! I want to be healthy and strong for him...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)