Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Yoga!!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 7 Replies

Anyone else practice yoga?! I feel the best after a hot hatha yoga class. 

How does it make you feel? Have you ever tried prenatal yoga? 

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
srehman
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:17 AM
I like yoga. I started doing it once or twice a week because I work out so hard in my workouts and push myself that I felt a softer workout would be best and it would help to destress my ligaments and muscles. It did and I loved it. :-) I miss it so much can't wait to get back in the game again :-)
tinybluemoon
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:27 AM

I used to love yoga, it's a fantastic way to gain flexability and be able to move onto harder stuff. It's also very relaxing.

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:33 AM
I love Yoga!! I have taken bikram yoga, which is another hot yoga. That was a challenge but I enjoyed it.
I have an *awesome* vinyasa (power) yoga teacher at the gym. I see her twice a week and every session shemakes me sweat!
We are ttc now and I want to keep doing yoga. I wish the gym offered prenatal yoga.
I am so much more flexible and strong thanks to yoga.
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Its funny the older I get the more ilove it. I feel so much better when i do it . Mentality and physically :) I even have my dd do it with me somedays :)
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Oct. 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I love hot yoga... But I get better results in my yoga practice by doing it at home. I pick poses that I want to try and just keep working on them. My gym offers classes and maybe one day I till try them.

Hadadat
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I did yoga when I was with The Y but recently switched gyms. I'm looking into a hot yoga studio to try out because I've heard great things about hot yoga.

aprilmercedes
by Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I really enjoy yoga! I practice at a studio down the street from our home a few 3-5 times a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)