Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

71lbs down!

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:25 AM
  • 23 Replies
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I have been trying so hard for weeks to see 155. 155 was my next mini goal, as well as my 70 lbs lost mark.
Earlier this week I told my weight loss buddy that I thought I was going to weigh 156 forever. With the way the scale had been I thought I was going to have to fight for every ounce.
Then I woke up this morning and saw 154.4 lol Turns out I skipped over 155 all together! I'm so excited I could cry!
71 lbs down, 19 to go. Ack I'm in the teens!
Ok I promise not to bore you ladies again with scale pictures until I hit my next mini goal.
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow!  That is awesome!  Good for you......I'm one of those that weighs EVERY day, and record every little drop down to a tenth of a pound.  I love watching that scale go down! 

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I weigh daily as well. I know they say it is not a good habit. But I look at it realistically..plus it has helped me learn a lot about my body and how different foods/drink/exercises effect it.
I enjoy seeing it go down as well, but I had been bouncing around in 156 for 2-3 weeks. Lol

Quoting mjgm1966:

Wow!  That is awesome!  Good for you......I'm one of those that weighs EVERY day, and record every little drop down to a tenth of a pound.  I love watching that scale go down! 

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:53 AM

WOOHOOOOO!  So happy for you :)

I'm really really hoping to hit my 70 mark next time I step on the scale too.  Last I checked I had 2 lbs to go. I also feel like I'm fighting for every ounce!   

mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Same here.  If it goes up-- I look at all the foods I ate over that time period.  Sometimes, I find that even though it's a healthy food, it causes me to gain.  So, I remove that food item and see the scale going back down.  It's motivation for me.  I started this journey 2 years ago this month.  I'm not too terribly far from my goal weight.  But, more to the point, I want to stay healthy.  Keep going!  Can't wait to follow your progress!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

I weigh daily as well. I know they say it is not a good habit. But I look at it realistically..plus it has helped me learn a lot about my body and how different foods/drink/exercises effect it.
I enjoy seeing it go down as well, but I had been bouncing around in 156 for 2-3 weeks. Lol

Quoting mjgm1966:

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Woooo!!!!!  Congrats!

jenny_1012
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY!...Thats awesome!!!!

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM
I hope you see your 70lb mark too! Have been watching you fight for it and think of you often. You can do it!!!.

Quoting charlotsomtimes:WOOHOOOOO!  So happy for you :)I'm really really hoping to hit my 70 mark next time I step on the scale too.  Last I checked I had 2 lbs to go. I also feel like I'm fighting for every ounce!   
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Great job!!!

Golfermom3
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Congrats!!!! Great job!!!!

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Fantastic job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN