Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
  • 11 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM

A lot as usual. LOL 

Today: Physical Therapy at 10, go to the bank, get a gift card from Walmart, pick up a prescription, kids have early release at 1, karate at 4, pumpkin carving contest at my BIL's at 6 for the subdivision. 

Tomorrow: Community clean up from 9-11, Lilly is attending a birthday party at 11-2, Heath and I have a date.

Sunday: Church, watch the Falcons game, Trunk n Treat at our Church at 5.

No half marathon tomorrow for me since I'm still not allowed to run more than 1/4 mile at a time, and I'm coughing like crazy..bummer. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Today:  Work and then rushing home to get some kind of dinner on the table since DH has to be at the VFW Hall at 8.  I'm going to try to squeeze in some grocery shopping but we'll see.

Tomorrow:  Errands, drop off DD at my mom's house for a sleepover and we have a Halloween party to go to tomorrow night.

Sunday:  Family lunch and cake for my mom's birthday and pumpkin carving.

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Today: store, bank and then home for a dinosaur homeschool party. Pizza, strength and a movie later.

Tomorrow: walking with the walking buddy and the kids, cleaning house.

Sunday: walking with the weight loss buddy(it is our once a week, early morning, long walk), and a small road trip to work on a truck with hubby...I think. lol

I also need to fit in some laundry and lesson planning somewhere along the way.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Hope you feel better!

Quoting mcginnisc:

A lot as usual. LOL 

Today: Physical Therapy at 10, go to the bank, get a gift card from Walmart, pick up a prescription, kids have early release at 1, karate at 4, pumpkin carving contest at my BIL's at 6 for the subdivision. 

Tomorrow: Community clean up from 9-11, Lilly is attending a birthday party at 11-2, Heath and I have a date.

Sunday: Church, watch the Falcons game, Trunk n Treat at our Church at 5.

No half marathon tomorrow for me since I'm still not allowed to run more than 1/4 mile at a time, and I'm coughing like crazy..bummer. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Busy weekend for you!

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Today:  Work and then rushing home to get some kind of dinner on the table since DH has to be at the VFW Hall at 8.  I'm going to try to squeeze in some grocery shopping but we'll see.

Tomorrow:  Errands, drop off DD at my mom's house for a sleepover and we have a Halloween party to go to tomorrow night.

Sunday:  Family lunch and cake for my mom's birthday and pumpkin carving.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:15 AM

You're always busy mama!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Today: store, bank and then home for a dinosaur homeschool party. Pizza, strength and a movie later.

Sunday: walking with the weight loss buddy(it is our once a week, early morning, long walk), and a small road trip to work on a truck with hubby...I think. lol

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:26 AM
My Halloween party is tonight!!! My sister and her family are staying for the weekend too. It's gonna be so fun, but no workouts for me until Sunday afternoon :/
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I am, and I do not like it. :P
This 'being busy' is kind of new, I am not a fan.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

You're always busy mama!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Have a great weekend!

Have a Quoting Lesgerm:

My Halloween party is tonight!!! My sister and her family are staying for the weekend too. It's gonna be so fun, but no workouts for me until Sunday afternoon :/

cc5112
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

We just got back from Spain on Friday and are still adjusting to the time change. I have to say that we walked ALOT! Our stroller covered more miles in 8 days there than in the 17 months David's been in it before the trip. 

That said, today I did some stretching and we went walking for a bit along the river. We plan to go to Farmer's Market, get some Korean soup - kimchi chigae, go to the library then head home and do as little as possible. :)

What are your plans?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)