Listen to Your Body!
Eating on a schedule IS important, but so is listening to your body. During your scheduled meals, if you find yourself feeling satisified/full, stop eating. Don't feel like you need to eat all the food you have prepared during that meal if you are feeling full. Caloric intake IS important but it is not an exact science. You know your body, listen to it.
Do you stop eating when you feel full?
Are you finding a difference in your level of energy by eating smaller and more frequent clean meals?
How is your transition to clean eating going?
Here are a few more clean meal for you to try!
- Quinoa Salad with Asparagus
- Arugula, Grape and Sunflower Seed Salad
- Mexican Poblano Stuffed Peppers
- Mini Steak & Bleu Cheese Pizzas
- Smoked Salmon Burgers
- Turkey-Black Bean Soft Tacos
- TLT Lettuce Wraps
- Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Fish and Chips