Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clean Eating Challenge Day 5: Listen To Your Body

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

Welcome to Day 5 of the Clean Eating Challenge!

Listen to Your Body!

Eating on a schedule IS important, but so is listening to your body. During your scheduled meals, if you find yourself feeling satisified/full, stop eating. Don't feel like you need to eat all the food you have prepared during that meal if you are feeling full. Caloric intake IS important but it is not an exact science. You know your body, listen to it.

Do you stop eating when you feel full?

Are you finding a difference in your level of energy by eating smaller and more frequent clean meals?

How is your transition to clean eating going?

Here are a few more clean meal for you to try!

Click here to sign up:
Join Our Clean Eating Challenge - WIN a $25 Gift Card!

apple

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I am trying to eat better and healthier

k9l1c5
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I do stop eating when I feel full for the most part. Not always, so it is something I need to work on a little bit. I do feel like I have more energy when I eat smaller, more frequent meals. The transition to clean eating is going slowly but surely. I will get where I want to be eventually. Thanks for the meal ideas, they all sound great!

Hadadat
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I measure things out when I can so I know to stop whether I'm full or not. Then I rest my stomach and take note whether I need more or I'm fine. Things are going pretty well.

JoyJoy
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Not always. I need to work on that.
AspensMama1537
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM
When I eat whole foods my "full" feels different. It has taken some getting used to.
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I listen to my body.  I eat when it says it's hungry and I stop when it's full.  Easy enough to do once my leptins were reset by fasting.

countrygirlkat
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:51 PM

My transistion is going slowly but better today then yesterday.  I am fairly good about stopping eating when I am full. 

KITTYCAT1
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I portion my meals out so there's not an option to over eat. Eating clean & being vegan has definitely given me more energy too. 

Kimmie002700
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM
The transition is smooth - though I do still drink my Shakeolgy. As a recovering bulimic - I find that eating smaller meals tend to help me from binging.
Bmat
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I should listen more to my body and not just clean my plate as I was taught as a child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)