Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My body is looking weird! Am I alone here?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I never worked out regularly or stuck to healthy eating before because I was always naturally skinny. After 5 kids though I need to tone and get rid of the last 20-30 pounds of baby weight so I now workout and eat better. My body doesn't look weird but more of weird to me.

I've always had a booty even at 115 I had some back on me but now at 159 my but is tiny! It looks pretty good but it's shrinking and so is my belly. My belly never looked this good at 140 let alone 159! My legs are getting really toned but thicker and over all my body just doesn't look like it use to. I'm not mad it's just weird getting use to seeing a smaller butt, thicker toned legs, and a flatter belly with tighter skin!

No clue how my belly skin is tightening up but it is...that part I love but it's still weird!

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Good for you mama!

BeachbodyMom77
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I have been having the same issues!  My butt flattened out like crazy after having my two kids so close together.  Also, I had hip replacement surgery 2 years ago (right before I turned 30) - and I loss some muscle mass from that.  I miss having a butt and have been trying so hard to slim down everywhere else to make my butt look bigger...  That didn't work.  Two weeks ago, I started on a new program to actually build up muscle in my butt again.  I can already tell a difference!  Hopefully after 2 months of this, I should see a big change!

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Great job!!!!
IT is definitely odd adjusting to a different body after kids and during/after weight loss and getting fit.
Mine keeps changing and I'm still deciding if I like what i see. Guess I will wait until I'm completely finished. lol
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

That's great, mama!

Everything about my body feels weird to me. I was heavy for a most of my life. I lost 120lbs, gained some back and now I'm losing. I'm building some muscle again and the whole shape of my body is changing.

momlovestorun
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Muscle!!! Gotta love it!!
momlovestorun
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Muscle!!! Gotta love it!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN