Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Has anyone done Jenny craig?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

I do not have that much weight to lose but I would like to lose 25 lbs but would be happy with 20. They weighed and measured me and my BMI is 27.7. I am 41, 5 foot 8 and weighed in at 178 yikes. My friend just lost 30 lbs with JC and looks phenomenal. She ate out and cheated once a week and has still kept the weight off. My friend said the food was good and it was easy to stick with the diet since the give you 3 meals a day plus a snack, plus you eat either a fruit or a veggie with your meals.

I eat out all the time, too much and spend way too much on food. My weekly food bill with JC was not that bad considering I eat out all the time anyways and gain weight and now I am going to drop weight with the same or less cost.

Is anyone on Jenny?

Thanks!

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LveMy2K1dS
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM

You can lose weight without that kind of thing, it's just a waste of money. Just workout and eat clean!!  I did it, I went from 232 and size 20 to 150 size 8! Just have to have willpower!!

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Never done it, but I love WW, you can still eat out on it, too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM
What happens when you don't eat their food anymore? Do they have a plan for once you get to goal?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oliviasmom72
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM

My problem is I never choose the right foods and unless I bring my food to work with me I just eat crap. Same thing at home . If I do not have a healthy selection sitting in front of me I will eat bad.

I am going to do 2 months of JC and then follow the same eating habits to lose weight on my own.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I've never tried it but good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN