Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekly Goals

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 34 Replies

Do you have any goals this week?  Workouts you want to do?  Certain number you want to see on the scale?  Share with us!

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, it's the last week of October...can't believe Friday is November 1!  This year has gone by so fast!  I've run 84.4 miles so far this month...I want to hit at least 100 miles by Thursday (last day of the month)...shouldn't be a problem.  I'm also aiming for 1900-2000 calories/day with 100 grams of protein...key being plenty of protein, veggies, and fruits...VERY LITTLE of everything else.  I've done well today but want to do better tomorrow.  I'd also like to lose 2 pounds this week.  I'm confident I can make these goals if I focus and stay on track!

Monday - TRX training, core work, & 5-6 mile run

Tuesday - 7-8 mile run

Wednesday - TRX training, core work, & 4-5 mile run

Thursday -7-8 mile run

Friday - rest day

Saturday - Color Me Rad 5K for the CF Foundation

Mrs.Vallo
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I want to see a number lower then 197

momlovestorun
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:03 PM
No boot camp this week but I need to prep for my half next weekend. So not too many miles but hopefully some other core workouts.
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I want to stick to the new workout routine I got from another mom on here.  I would also love to see a 2+ loss on the scale next Friday (my weigh in day) I'm trying to eat healthier but with the food being cooked here at home it's hard.

I guess it doesn't matter what you eat as long as it's in moderation right?

twnkedee
by Tia on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:41 AM

I want to lose 2 pounds this week. I want to do 10-12 miles on the TM this week as a minimum. Last I want to make sure and get in my water.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Get at least one run in :). My hips have been hurting more lately but I'm still at least walking I just want to run though lol. I'm 19 weeks today too and still haven't gained weight but I'm able to eat fully again so sure I will slowly start putting it on here soon.
tiredmom29
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:26 AM

My goal is to go to the gym at least four days this week. Im gonna do cardio two of those days and weights two of those days. No sweets

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:47 AM

You can do it!!

Quoting Mrs.Vallo:

I want to see a number lower then 197

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Good luck on your half!

Quoting momlovestorun:

No boot camp this week but I need to prep for my half next weekend. So not too many miles but hopefully some other core workouts.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Why is it hard to eat healthy at home?  I find it easier that way:)  Hugs mama!

Quoting SexyDiva19:

I want to stick to the new workout routine I got from another mom on here.  I would also love to see a 2+ loss on the scale next Friday (my weigh in day) I'm trying to eat healthier but with the food being cooked here at home it's hard.

I guess it doesn't matter what you eat as long as it's in moderation right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN