Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Workout music

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

What music do you listen to when you work out?

I need some ideas for some new music.

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:32 AM
I just go to the billboard top 100 to get new ideas for music... I listen to a lot of dance and trance music so Ilisten to beatport.com to get new music as well. Oh Pandora helps too
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:50 AM

I'm a country girl:)

srehman
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I go to the App Store and pick some of the tops. My favorite is roar by Katy perry and radioactive and light'en up (idk who sings that one). Also David guettan(??) he has titanium.
lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I use pandora, i did a search for workout music n chose a hiphop and r&b mix, good beats keep me moving
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxBiteMExx
by Myra on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I use Pandora.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennkrzyz
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Another name for light em up is my songs know what you did in the dark, and it's by Fall out boy. Such a good one!!

Quoting srehman:

I go to the App Store and pick some of the tops. My favorite is roar by Katy perry and radioactive and light'en up (idk who sings that one). Also David guettan(??) he has titanium.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:14 AM
This. I think the R&B/Hip Hop mix is the only workout station they have. They play Pitbull, Lil Jon, Usher, David Guetta, etc.

Quoting lillucky8:

I use pandora, i did a search for workout music n chose a hiphop and r&b mix, good beats keep me moving
srehman
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Thank u!! They play it in spin and I didn't know the name or who sang it. Now I can purchase it! Lol

Quoting jennkrzyz:

Another name for light em up is my songs know what you did in the dark, and it's by Fall out boy. Such a good one!!

Quoting srehman:

jennkrzyz
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:07 PM
No problem! It's one of my favorite work out jams

Quoting srehman:

Thank u!! They play it in spin and I didn't know the name or who sang it. Now I can purchase it! Lol

Quoting jennkrzyz:

Quoting srehman:

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Pandora.

Pop and hip-hop power workout
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)