Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

has anyone tired Diet Dots?

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

One of m co-workers recommened them to me and I have read tons of good things about them online.

I was just wondering if any of you ladies have tired them?

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
momlovestorun
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 4:04 PM

uh no.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Never heard of them going to google it brb.....

Ok so they are diet supplement/weight loss pills. No I have never tried them and no I would never try them. I'd rather rely on eating right and exercising to stay healthy. Good luck though :)

fairyjester
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I have never heard of them or tried them, so how can I have tired of them.
Lovin_mybaby5
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:51 PM

they are appetite suppressants

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Ok so they are diet supplement/weight loss pills. No I have never tried them and no I would never try them. I'd rather rely on eating right and exercising to stay healthy. Good luck though :)

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Either way they are pills to help you lose weight whether indirectly or directly. If your issue is overeating then maybe you should try keeping a food journal to track what you eat. HTH

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

Quoting SexyDiva19:

v2011
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

If you supress your appetite you will most likely slow your metabolism because you are not eating.  You will lose weight because you will be consuming less calories, but your body will go into storage mode.  When you stop using them, you will gain back everything you lost and then some because of the slow metabolism.  

You are better off planning your meals.  Make more of them with healthier choices.  You should be eating about 6 times a day and increase your protein intake.  Lean meats and fish, egg whites, ect with complex carbs.  

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

Quoting SexyDiva19:

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Not good for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Have not heard of them before now, and if they are some sort of pill, I would not touch them.

I've lost 73 lbs so far without any pills at all. They are not good for you , and you will most likely gain back anything you lose once you stop taking them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN