Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I was okay yesterday as it turned out...but I completely lost it today... and I mean REALLY lost it!

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

So, I figured Halloween would be bad -you know, since I had a Halloween party here and all... it turns out, I ended up at about 1900 calories for the day and my upper end is like 18- so I went over, but only a little (and I have not gone over in a couple weeks at least)  So, no biggie.

Today rolled around, and I planned out my meals and even added a couple hersheys kisses too.  Yeah.  I wound up losing my mind today for some reason...I  ate HORRIBLY all day, and for some reason just kept eating all day too, and tonight, I was going to cook, but my son ended up going to a friend's house, which meant it wa just me- SO what did I do? I stopped at Dairy Queen (where I NEVER go) and got a burger and fries AND a pumkin blizzard.  Yup.  Bad Bad Bad day here!  I didn't go to zumba or work out today either!

I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my blizzard *YUM*  and then I'm going to get back with the program tomorrow. Starting with a decent, low cal breakfast and 2 zumba classes.

*this is a VERY RARE thing for me to do...If I go "off" it's pretty much always planned and I eat low the day before and after to help offset it.

Oh well- maybe it will shock the system huh?  ...Or maybe I gained back 5 lbs today! haha (I SERIOUSLY hope not!)   anyway, I'm not getting on the scale for a couple weeks-so it should all work out ;)

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
southernangel1
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I'm sure we all have had days like that! Don't beat yourself up and just try harder tomorrow! group hug

CLEKate
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:36 AM

It's not a big deal to go off plan every once in awhile.  I know I didn't get fat by eating like you did occasionally--I got fat cause I ate like that EVERY DAY.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I ate bad yesterday as well. Today is a new day though. Chin up and get back on track!! :D
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Hugs mama!  We all have days like that!

KikiKia
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:45 AM

You sound just like me.  Same exact thing happened to me from Friday - Sunday. :-/

Today is a new day, and this week is a new week. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)