Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Currently Pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM
  • 29 Replies

Is anyone else in the group currently pregnant? When are you due? (I'm due May 15)

Do you still exercise?

What are your plans for how to take the baby weight off afterward?

by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats... I just celebrated my sons first birthday... No babies for a while. I wish did exercise and watch what I ate while pregnant... but I know better for next time. Bump for others.

cjhallmom
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I am pregnant! I am 7 weeks =) and following my program ChaLean Extreme!!  with no excuses!! Morning sickness a little but it was because the prenatal vitamins! So I am doing better...almost back to normal and trying to control my cravings!! 

momlovestorun
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM

No but congrats!!!

Hadadat
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm trying to become pregnant and once I am I plan to keep exercises as long as doctor says it's ok and as long as I feel ok. With DS I had horrible sciatica so I had to walk instead of run or do any serious heavy workouts.

morgan483
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I was an Admin in WIOSM...I can't believe that group went stale - it was so popular and active for the longest time!

Quoting mommyof1262:

I am! Although I hardly get on anymore. I was always on Work it out sexy momma but I don't think its active anymore :( Anyways Im due on June 26 (6 weeks) and Im still running (2-3 miles) and doing light weights.

morgan483
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM

ChaLean Extreme is not too much for pregnancy? Even though I'm a fit-a-holic, I get nervous about working TOO hard during pregnancy.

Quoting cjhallmom:

I am pregnant! I am 7 weeks =) and following my program ChaLean Extreme!!  with no excuses!! Morning sickness a little but it was because the prenatal vitamins! So I am doing better...almost back to normal and trying to control my cravings!! 

kcangel63
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 16 weeks. Due 4-20. I was running before I got pregnant. I've tried a few times, but couldn't breathe and started blacking out. I'm going to start doing yoga and walking. Maybe light jogging. I need to stay in shape.
twyliatepeka
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I am pregnant. Due in february. I try to be as active as possible but I stay so tired no matter what that I usually just end up resting & trying to take it easy.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 5, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Congrats mama!

cjhallmom
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't lift more than 15 Lbs, I check my heart rate constantly and I modify.. I don't do any high impact so I feel great, I won't see muscle growth but I will be fit and tone =) and I have a weight goal that I am pretty sure I will make it! hehe... Have you done ChaLean?.. I got amazing results with it!.. I was unsure at the beginning since I was used to all the craziness from Shaun T hehe... 

Quoting morgan483:

ChaLean Extreme is not too much for pregnancy? Even though I'm a fit-a-holic, I get nervous about working TOO hard during pregnancy.

Quoting cjhallmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)