Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

its funny how my body knows i'm on a diet...

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
i eat bfast at 7 and I usually then go about snacking on little things but they still add up. anyway, today is my first day to try to eat more healthier and lose some weight only because my back is killing me and it knows i'm not getting any exercise. So instead of snacking, I hit the treadmill for 30 min. and I went to do dishes, right now its 930 and man oh man, I am starving..like literally my stomach is grumbling. I always felt full till lunch at about 11 on regular non-diet days but since today is my first day, its not adjusting well. I do have to say it is nice to feel hungry again rather then eating because its time to eat
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
brieri
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Its ok to eat every 2 - 3 hours.  just remember that those in between of a real meal is only a snack.  So snack on healthy items like fruits and veggies the more you eat the merrier. and drink lots of water.  GL

Mommie_2_Boys
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I eat at 8am a yogurt.
10am a banana or grapes
12 lunch
2 snack like apple sauce or fruit
Then dinner
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Yea your body knows when it's hitting that starvation hungry mode. I eat every 2-3 hours. Long gaps slow down your metabolism. Congrats on a good start today!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 5, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep...I agree here.  Great job mama!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Yea your body knows when it's hitting that starvation hungry mode. I eat every 2-3 hours. Long gaps slow down your metabolism. Congrats on a good start today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)