Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no support...

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
I may have posted this before or maybe not. not sure. anyway, does your husbands/ SO's support you in your weight loss battle? i'm having a hard time seeking support from anyone close to me.
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Support my choices, yes...accept any changes to diet or exercise that might effect him, no. I feel your pain. I do it for me, i workout to relieve stress and to feel better about myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slapdashmom
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

It's really difficult to do this without support but at the end of the day, you put the weight on and you have to take it off. While others can help motivate and inspire, it's ultimately all on us to get the weight off. Good luck.

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM

He's fine, but it's not like he eats what I eat all the time, or like he says encouraging things or compliments or anything like that.

I come here, and go to the zumba studio. That's where I get my support from :)

and like previous posters said, it's really on YOU.  It is nice to have some support, but you have to be ready to do it with or without it.

momlovestorun
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Yes. He also works out and eats healthy. More so than I do actually. He supports me a lot. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 5, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Hugs mama!  My husband is an amazing support...I'm blessed to have him.

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM
This is my issue too. He accepts my choices to do better, but when it affects him...not so much.

Quoting lillucky8:

Support my choices, yes...accept any changes to diet or exercise that might effect him, no. I feel your pain. I do it for me, i workout to relieve stress and to feel better about myself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)