Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

gym

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 12 Replies
Never been to a gym

A friend asked me to try planet fitness. After 3 visits... I am officially a member! !
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Mommie_2_Boys
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM
So far I really enjoy it. I am very self conscious but I dont feel that way there

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Awesome!!! Enjoy it.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM

After having my son I was the same way... Being 240 and I had the option of the free base gym... But was like nope... A marine corps gym with super in shape people was not my thing. I now go to a different gym because they offer more equipment I need to use and I can also walk in confidence aound the base gum but PF was a great start! Everyone is so nice.

Quoting Mommie_2_Boys:

So far I really enjoy it. I am very self conscious but I dont feel that way there

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Awesome!!! Enjoy it.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM

That's great mama!  

srehman
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:17 PM
That is awesome! Way to go! Idk where I would be without the gym. I need child care so I can't go there although it it's almost perfect! ( I also love the classes) way to go ! Keep it up!
Steph1499
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I just joined a PF two days ago. lol  I went yesterday and today and I have to say I actually really like it there.  When I go there seems to be a mix of older people like in there 50s and 60s and the younger crowd.  The people are super nice and I did the 20 dollars a month plan so its not too pricey that I will want to quit because I cant afford the extra.  

Mommie_2_Boys
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:51 PM
I did the 20 $ plan.

You must try the massage bed. It's amazing

Quoting Steph1499:

I just joined a PF two days ago. lol  I went yesterday and today and I have to say I actually really like it there.  When I go there seems to be a mix of older people like in there 50s and 60s and the younger crowd.  The people are super nice and I did the 20 dollars a month plan so its not too pricey that I will want to quit because I cant afford the extra.  

Mommie_2_Boys
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Chair not bed lol

Quoting Mommie_2_Boys:

I did the 20 $ plan.

Quoting Steph1499:

Mommie_2_Boys
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM
My mom thankfully kept my kids today so I could after work :)

Quoting srehman:

That is awesome! Way to go! Idk where I would be without the gym. I need child care so I can't go there although it it's almost perfect! ( I also love the classes) way to go ! Keep it up!
Steph1499
by Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM

LOL  Yea its looks amazing.  

Quoting Mommie_2_Boys:

Chair not bed lol

Quoting Mommie_2_Boys:

I did the 20 $ plan.

Quoting Steph1499:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN