Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Need Motivation From You Ladies!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am 5'6 and currently weigh 193. I would LOVE to be back to my pre pregnancy weight which was 150. After I had my son I weighed 205 so I have lost 12 lbs! But have been stuck like this for a while. I would like for you to comment and leave your before and after (or current) weight! It will give me the motivation I need! Thank you soooooo much!

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Welcome to the group and congrats mama!  You can do this!

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Welcome to the group!! I started out at 180 and currently weigh 176. My goal weight is 125-130. Losing it slowly but surely. You can do this!!
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:42 AM

I'm 5'6 and a half... Before pregnancy I was 200... After pregnancy I got to 240ish... My son just turned one in Oct and I am 166. I want to get down to the 130s. Good luck.

morgan483
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 7:39 AM
You can do it! Check in here often! What exercise are you doing? How's your diet?
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 7:46 AM

What things are you doing to lose your weight?

I count calories, work out, drink water (though not as much as they say I should) and I'm 5 ft 8 and started at 239 - now, I'm at 166 and going for 10-15 more

You can do this

babyboy_1
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I have a meal plan from my doctor that I stick with. I run 3 miles a day, and also do strength training 4 times a week. I started Doctors Select Weight Loss 4 and I lost 3 pounds since yesterday! My doctor said it was fine! Maybe in was the boost that I needed but I am sticking with it!

Quoting morgan483:

You can do it! Check in here often! What exercise are you doing? How's your diet?

babyboy_1
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Like I was telling the other lady, I am taking the Doctors Select Weight Loss 4 and I lost 3 pounds since  yesterday! Its all natural and my doctor said it was fine! It may not work for all women but I would defintely try it!

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

What things are you doing to lose your weight?

I count calories, work out, drink water (though not as much as they say I should) and I'm 5 ft 8 and started at 239 - now, I'm at 166 and going for 10-15 more

You can do this

babyboy_1
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Holy Cow that is awesome!!! If I could be 166 I would be so happy! Good job. You should be so proud of yourself!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

I'm 5'6 and a half... Before pregnancy I was 200... After pregnancy I got to 240ish... My son just turned one in Oct and I am 166. I want to get down to the 130s. Good luck.

babyboy_1
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Good job! I don't think my body frame can go that low! My butt is too big! lol Keep us updated on your weight loss journey! I would love to hear from you again!

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Welcome to the group!! I started out at 180 and currently weigh 176. My goal weight is 125-130. Losing it slowly but surely. You can do this!!

babyboy_1
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Thank you so very much! The encouragement is very much appreciated!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Welcome to the group and congrats mama!  You can do this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN