Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weight Loss Boosters

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I've been trying this stuff called Good Belly for the last 5 days, and it's been a nice little boost to my weight loss (I lost 3 pounds in 4 days). It's a flavored drink that contains lots of live probiotics I think, that helps regulate your digestive track (read: you go to the bathroom more!). You're supposed to drink 1 eight ounce glass every day for 12 days. It tastes horrible (I have the fermented coconut water flavor), but I'm happy with the way I feel.

Anyone else have any little tricks to help jump-start weight loss when you hit a plateau??

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM

When I hit a plateau I just have to change up my workout or nutrition plan... Your body adjusts and is always trying to stay balanced... In order to fight that urge to remain constant you need to always introduce change. 

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 5:27 PM

change my calories or work outs...

slapdashmom
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

What's with all this stupid spam?

audmom1218
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I always reevaluate what I'm doing when I hit a plateau. Sometimes I'm not being honest with my calorie counts, or just being lazy, sometimes I need to change up my routine (more strength less cardio etc). I won't waste money on lose-it -quick gimmicks.
CLEKate
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:58 PM

3 pounds in 4 days is not a good thing.

Especially if you are shitting more...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)