Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekend Workouts

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:28 AM
  • 19 Replies

What are your exercise plans this weekend?  Did you workout yesterday?  

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I forgot to post yesterday's exercise check in, so I will lump it in with the weekend post.  Yesterday I ran 7.5 miles, and I'm taking a rest day today...I've worked out everyday this week...need a break!  Not sure what I might do tomorrow....

Mwasham
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:47 AM

I skipped yesterday. I will do my T25 today and then hopefully get outside for a walk.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Awesome work... How long does it take you to do 7.5 miles... I am a turtle that runs randomly lol.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I forgot to post yesterday's exercise check in, so I will lump it in with the weekend post.  Yesterday I ran 7.5 miles, and I'm taking a rest day today...I've worked out everyday this week...need a break!  Not sure what I might do tomorrow....

audmom1218
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:24 AM

yesterday was my rest day.  Today I am planning my kettlebell routine and a 2.5 mile run.  Tomorrow I want to run 4 miles. I am also planning a fun shopping day to get some xmas ideas and knock some items off my list!

Melissa...
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Yesterday I went to the gym and ran 3 miles, did the stairmaster for 15 min, then swam laps for 20 min. Today I have to rake the millions of leaves in my yard, so I'm counting that as my workout :) It's pretty nice outside today, so I'll probably rides bikes or walk with the kids too.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL!  It was a trail run with a lot of hills....that took me about 85-90 minutes.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Awesome work... How long does it take you to do 7.5 miles... I am a turtle that runs randomly lol.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM

yesterday- zumba'd

today- hip hop cardio

tomorrow...?  maybe use the kettlebell, bands and do abs?

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

You amaze me lady!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

LOL!  It was a trail run with a lot of hills....that took me about 85-90 minutes.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Yesterday I ran 6 miles. Today is rest day. Tomorrow long run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Did 8 miles... Tonight I will lift... Starting a 12 week program to gain muscle. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)