Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Single Digits!! woohoo!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 16 Replies
4 moms liked this
As of this week I only have single digit clothes in my closet.
Can not tell you the last time this happened. Oh and for the first time in a very long time, I had on a pair of 6's!
Granted...they are cut more like 8's, but I feel like a million bucks in them.. :D

Anyone else have any nsv's to share?
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
otoole
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM

thats awesome. well done

ZombieChicken
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Awesome!!!!
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Congrats how exciting!!! I am up to five pull ups... 85 lb duck squats and 200lbs leg extensions just random progress for me.

srehman
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this
That is awesome!!!!! Way to go! I will be happy when I am back into my 14's not much farther I'm in 16 now :) my goal is. 12. But my non weight goal is to be a spin instructor! I love it :) but here's the best news! I weighed today and am down to 216! Whoo hoo! 14 lbs gone! I'm so glad! And that is since I had my baby 4 months ago! Thanks for sharing and thanks for asking!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM

That is awesome mama...SO proud of you!

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Thanks!
Great job to you BTW. I started in the 220's and in a size 20 pant. I'm in the 150's now and size 6/7/8 pant.
YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just take it one day at a time.

Quoting srehman:

That is awesome!!!!! Way to go! I will be happy when I am back into my 14's not much farther I'm in 16 now :) my goal is. 12. But my non weight goal is to be a spin instructor! I love it :) but here's the best news! I weighed today and am down to 216! Whoo hoo! 14 lbs gone! I'm so glad! And that is since I had my baby 4 months ago! Thanks for sharing and thanks for asking!

3kidz123
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM

WooHoo! I love the feeling of fitting in smaller jeans...I can wear my 7's right now and it makes me so happy. lol

I have a bunch of size 5's waiting for me when the time comes but I have a feeling it will still be a while before I fit in those. lol

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Great job! You just had a baby. Take your time mama. :)

Quoting 3kidz123:

WooHoo! I love the feeling of fitting in smaller jeans...I can wear my 7's right now and it makes me so happy. lol

I have a bunch of size 5's waiting for me when the time comes but I have a feeling it will still be a while before I fit in those. lol

opal10161973
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I doubt I will ever get down to single digits, but that's because of my hips.  Even when I was thin, I rarely made it into a 9.  Big bones.  Oh, well.  I lost four pounds at my last weigh in on Wednesday and I ate some junk last week.  That was nice to see, but I know I can eat better.  So, this week I will. 

It's not about what I did yesterday, it's about what I do tomorrow. 

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Great job!

I started at a very tight size 24 (like I probably should have bought a 26/28 but wouldn't give it) and now I can wear some size 14s!  Its not single digits and my goal isn't really a size or a number but its funny how those things can make us feel so amazing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN