Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Sz 8!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this

Holy cow.  So I went shopping today wearing my sz 17 old navy jeans.  I'll admit they don't fit the best.  I should have worn a belt, but theyre in good shape.  

So at old navy on a whim I decided to try on a size 12.  They fit beautifully!  I was very pleased (didn't buy any becuase I'm building my xmas wish list and creating my budget right now).  So out of curiosity I tried on a size 10.  A little tighter than I'm used to, but not a squeeze by any means. So went down to a size 8.  Definitely a muffin top and nothing I would wear in public, but they buttoned and zipped and I didn't feel like I was busting out of them!! They fit about like how my sz 14s fit me last year!! I am way excited!! My hope is by the time I get my bonus (I'm working on a project and will get a nice bonus once it's completed) I can take that money and go on a clothes shopping spree!  I would love to purchase some size 8 pants and medium tops for the first time since MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!   Definitely got my motivation back up!!  I have stalled out a bit on my weight loss but to know that I am maintaining and how far I'm going definitely keeps me wanting to go on!! 

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
audmom1218
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Thanks! It's amazing how the scale is the same as it was this time last year but I'm smaller!
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
That is wonderful! Great job!
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Way to go!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)