Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Starting a workout regimen?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I'm trying to lose 20 lbs by January. IDK how, but I want to get the weight off before school starts. Any ideas??

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM

How is your diet? That is the BIGGEST change you will need to make. Cut out the process foods and focus on clean eating.

You can ask one of the ladies to calculate your BMR to determine what your calorie range should be.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 12, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I agree with Michelle...diet is a big part!  We can help with your BMR...need your age, height, weight, and number of days you workout each week.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Diet!  Change your diet first.  80-80% of weight loss is about your diet.  Cut out processed foods and start eating more cleanly and drinking tons of water.  Do you do anything now?

BrightKisses
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Thank you! I admit, my diet to pretty horrible. I'm trying to cut out the processed foods, but it's hard. I don't know how to control my cravings.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

How is your diet? That is the BIGGEST change you will need to make. Cut out the process foods and focus on clean eating.

You can ask one of the ladies to calculate your BMR to determine what your calorie range should be.

BrightKisses
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I agree with Michelle...diet is a big part!  We can help with your BMR...need your age, height, weight, and number of days you workout each week.

I'll be 24 in December, I'm 5'3, 152lbs, and I just joined the gym (a couple days ago) so I plan to work out about 4 days a week.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM

You are welcome. You will notice a major change overall when you clean up your diet. Good luck with everything, I know you can do it.

Quoting BrightKisses:

Thank you! I admit, my diet to pretty horrible. I'm trying to cut out the processed foods, but it's hard. I don't know how to control my cravings.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)