Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

What are you ladies doing this weekend?  Prepping for Thanksgiving this coming week?

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
srehman
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Nope :( we won't have a traditional diner this year bc of some work being done :( in the house. So, it will either be a dinner out or some turkey sandwiches :( and tomorrow it is body pump and spin :)
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry mama...what kind of work are you having done?

Quoting srehman:

Nope :( we won't have a traditional diner this year bc of some work being done :( in the house. So, it will either be a dinner out or some turkey sandwiches :( and tomorrow it is body pump and spin :)

srehman
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:44 PM
We are remodeling our kitchen. We won't have any countertops for at least a week (maybe a little longer) and the cabinets will be installed on Tuesday. But it's such a mess. And we want to have the floors replaced. So, it's going to be crazy this week ugh!
But our Christmas and anniversary dinner is going to rock! :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting srehman:

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Cleaning mostly.. Hopefully doing some running. I'm going to del for thanksgiving so I don't have to prep other than my family is meeting here the day before so we can travel together. 

ML41
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM
I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to a two day workweek next week!!!!

Anyone going out shopping on Black Friday?
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Good luck with everything!

Quoting srehman:

We are remodeling our kitchen. We won't have any countertops for at least a week (maybe a little longer) and the cabinets will be installed on Tuesday. But it's such a mess. And we want to have the floors replaced. So, it's going to be crazy this week ugh!
But our Christmas and anniversary dinner is going to rock! :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting srehman:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I'm taking my husband's friend's 2 teenage daughters:)  

Quoting ML41:

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to a two day workweek next week!!!!

Anyone going out shopping on Black Friday?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Just the right way to do things...go elsewhere so you don't have to cook or do dishes!  LOL!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Cleaning mostly.. Hopefully doing some running. I'm going to del for thanksgiving so I don't have to prep other than my family is meeting here the day before so we can travel together. 

crabbyD
by Diana on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:39 PM
As usual I have tons of activities that I have to take my boys to, but my main goal besides doing my normal body beast is to out run my friend on our Nike+ app, lol!

I think we're secretly competing with each other but won't admit it... She has a huge advantage though because she has no kids ... So I'm always breaking my back trying to beat her in miles ran, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Love fun competitions!  LOL!

Quoting crabbyD:

As usual I have tons of activities that I have to take my boys to, but my main goal besides doing my normal body beast is to out run my friend on our Nike+ app, lol!

I think we're secretly competing with each other but won't admit it... She has a huge advantage though because she has no kids ... So I'm always breaking my back trying to beat her in miles ran, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN