Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's the last week before Christmas!

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:18 AM
  • 21 Replies

Do you have any goals this week or workouts you want to complete before Christmas?  Share with us!

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 16, 2013 at 5:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I find that I do much better if I have a plan for my week than if I just wing it each day...these posts keep me accountable....hince why I do them:)

My son should be getting his PICC line out on Thursday morning so until then, things are pretty busy with his 5 hours of IV meds each day, plus he's resuming all therapy this week, but no school.  My mom is here visiting and to help me so I'm extremely glad about that...she's amazing and such a HUGE help to us!  I'm desperately hoping to log some serious miles this week too.  We are leaving next Monday to go out of town for 10 days, so my exercise won't be the same amount so I want to get in as much as I can this week before we leave.  

Monday - 4-5 mile treadmill run this morning...maybe something later this afternoon but I'm not sure

Tuesday - 7-10 mile trail run

Wednesday - 3-4 mile afternoon run 

Thursday - probably a rest day...not sure yet though

Friday - 5-8 mile trail run

Saturday - 4-5 mile treadmill run

Sunday - rest day/packing

mcginnisc
by Claire on Dec. 16, 2013 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Workouts??? What are those?? 

Yeah... I'll be dipping 400+ truffles today, plus 3 hours of Karate once the girls are out of school and finished with their homework..

Tomorrow: I'll be making cookies for school and Church...plus 1.5 hours of Karate once the girls are out of school and finished with their homework. 

Wednesday: I'll be making cookies, bagging truffles/cookies and making treat bags for my kids at Church...then, Church from 6:30-9...

Thursday: I have to drop off gingerbread cookies to the school after the girls are there as a surprise for the 2nd grade. The school asked me to make them as it is the 2nd grade's annual Gingerbread Man Hunt...oh, and I have a mammogram that morning...I also have to dip pretzels, make cupcakes for Lilly's class on Friday, make bread, make fudge, and divvy all the treats up for gift baskets for the teachers and box up about 140 truffles for the staff at the school. 

Friday: Carting 2 baskets into the school, then carting 24 cupcakes into the school and then be at school at 10:40 for 2 parties and the girls get out of school at noon for 2 weeks...

On Friday and Saturday I will be cleaning my house from top to bottom as my mom will be here on Sunday...

I NEED NEED NEED this vacation... 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:10 AM

my goals- only eat one of the sugar cookies we made- per day...

continue with my regular zumba routine this week for the most part. 

get the paint touch ups done ( the white paint is really dirty in some places- mostly the stair area)

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I should probably plan it, because I know it will not happen at all. It is going to be a crazy week.
OK let me see..(flying by the seat of my pants planning today)

Monday: 2 mile walk and strength
Tuesday: 3 mile walk
Wednedsay: 2 mile walk and strength
Thursday: 2 mile walk
Friday:5 mile walk.
Saturday: 2 mile walk.
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Monday- gym

Tues- errands

Weds- walking workout at home then making cookies lol

Thurs-gym

Fri- not sure, hopefully gym

mommylk
by Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I am not going to let holiday hussle keep me from getting 5 full cross trainings in this week. I refuse to eat all of every delicious item that I am offered. I am standing my fitness ground!
momlovestorun
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I have to work a full week this week but then I am off for almost 2 weeks. So excited about that.

This week is Insanity every day but Saturday and runs when I can fit them in. 

Mostly watching my food intake. I had a great week last week!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Great goals ladies!

srehman
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I have set a goal! I have decided that I need to set a number loss. I've not ever done this before. I'm pretty laid back in knowing that hard work and eating makes results possible and not to stress. But I'd really like to be a certain number before the end of the year. I hope it happens!!!
harveysmom713
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I just rediscovered Tae Bo so I have done that for the last 3 out of 4 days. I forgot how much I like it and how much it makes me sweat. I'll be trying to do that every day. I'm making pumpkin
bread today or tomorrow in jars for presents. I have to finish taking off the wall paper in thebathroom and get it painted this week. I also have to finish Christmas shopping. Busy busy week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)