Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

my food journal *edit*

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 8 Replies

Well I'm 23. I had my LO on sept 4. I don't necessarily need to lose weight.. I am 4'11" and weigh 114.6 lbs (last time i was at docs). I want to lose my mommy tummy and tone my body and lift the booty a little. I don't want to lose my curves at all lol. I want to gain strength. I want to be able to be energetic and healthy. I don't know why but my knees lock up a lot so maybe it has to do with little exercise like walking, walking up and downstairs with or without weight like grocery bags and kids, house cleaning. I plan to start eating healthier esp since I ebf. I would love some feedback on what i am eating. any other advice would be appreciated.

by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aztecqueen22
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:12 AM

Feb 26 2014:

breakfast: Special K brownie bites (100 cal bag), 2 eggs with mushrooms and Kraft italian cheese blend and garlic parsley salt

snack: Simply Orange orange juice, half bag (i think) of hot cheetos (small bag)

lunch: tuna sandwich with mayo and mustard and black pepper and salt

snack: Special K brownie bites, few bites of corn salad with avocado and lemon juice and salt and pepper and cilantro and cherry tomatoes

dinner: very small bowl of butter parmesan mac and cheese (goldfish box)

snack: more brownie bites, 4 whole celery sticks with pb.

water throughout the day.

i think that is it for today. i dont think this was a good day. and im pretty sure i didnt get all the recommended 2400 cal.

aztecqueen22
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Feb 27, 2014:

breakfast: 2 eggs with mushrooms and ham and roasted cherry tomatoes and Kraft italian cheese blend, about 2 glasses of 2% milk

snack: Jello Oreo pudding, Emergen C drink mix

lunch: Tyson mini breakfast bread bowls with bacon and eggs inside (not sure what else)

snack: 4 whole celery stick with pb and 4 iced oatmeal cookies

dinner: Goya cheese and beans pupusa, half avocado with sprinkle of salt

water throughout the day

mcginnisc
by Claire on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Where did you get 2400 calories?
I am asking because I did your BMR and before Bfing it is 1320...
1320+500(bfing)=1820

Ditch the brownie bites...seriously...you ate them 3 times or more yesterday.Ditch the juice too...
Today looks much better so far. Eat as cleanly as you can. Also make sure you are pulling heavy weights...you will see faster results this way.
aztecqueen22
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM

im on supertracker.usda.gov (something like that) and i got 2400 from my height, weight, exercise, and bfing. ya i dont really eat sweets but i saw them and wanted to try it. i do want to invest in weights.. soon will be going to gym.

Quoting mcginnisc: Where did you get 2400 calories? I am asking because I did your BMR and before Bfing it is 1320... 1320+500(bfing)=1820 Ditch the brownie bites...seriously...you ate them 3 times or more yesterday.Ditch the juice too... Today looks much better so far. Eat as cleanly as you can. Also make sure you are pulling heavy weights...you will see faster results this way.

Liwayway
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Hey!  Have you heard about eliminating your sugar from your diet ( i mean the refined sugar, and some sugar additives) You can find it here: http://30dayssugarfree.com/

It's a scientific based program. You can have some of your recipes from there site. It's ZERO sugar. 

You'll love it for sure! 

aztecqueen22
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Feb 28, 2014

breakfast: daughter left me with 1/4 if not less of my Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal.

snack: banana

lunch: Goya bean and cheese pupusa

snack: Jello Oreo pudding

dinner: broiled lobster tail with garlic and butter and squeezed lemon, canned spinach and i added garlic powder and onion powder and black pepper, 2 or 3 Texas Toast, Pasta Roni garlic and olive oil vermicilli

snack: 4 Chip Ahoy chocolate chip cookies (i couldnt help myself), 2% milk

aztecqueen22
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:39 AM
March 1, 2014

Breakfast: Pillsbury grand jr biscuit with half and egg, 1 slice American cheese, 2 Canadian bacons

Snack: Jello vanilla pudding, biscuit

Lunch/snack: (dont think I had lunch or snack.. I took a nap)

Dinner: fried then baked salmon, boxed mashed potatoes with italian 5 cheese, canned corn, kraft mac and cheese, ginger ale soda

Snack: 4 chip ahoy chocolate chip cookies

Dinner again: very little of each; fish, mac and cheese, potatoes, corn

Water all day

Lzabierek
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM

I'm not understanding why you are eating all of that bad food while you are trying to be healthy?! Cookies=NO, FRIED salmon=NO, Boxed Mac & cheese=NO, Pudding=NO, Boxed mashed potatoes=NO & gross.....you have WAY to much processed foods going on in your meals!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN