Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

OMG, I look fat!

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:39 AM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm the brunette in the gray sweater... this may really be the kick in the butt I needed to get fit!
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Beebella
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Pics always shock me into reality :( videos are the worst! But I just joined the gym and I do workouts on YouTube when I can't make it to the gym. So far it's been 3 weeks and I'm starting to see results :) take it slowly and don't beat yourself up.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 26, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Are you the one in the short sleeve shirt at the bar?  

Pictures always leave us feeling not so good about ourselves...but they are good motivators!  You can do this mama!  Good luck!

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Remember that movie Clueless with Alicia Silverstone? She always took pictures of herself in outfits to see what they look like because mirrors lie. I absolutely agree with that theory. You never really know how you look until you see yourself in a still picture.

Good luck to you. Most people need a moment, a real WOW moment to flip them into healthy mode. This might be it for you.
morgan483
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

You can do it! It's good to see something that motivates us :) Tape the pic to your bathroom mirror or refrigerator...that might help you stay focused!

MumsTheWord571
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Yes that's me!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Are you the one in the short sleeve shirt at the bar?  

Pictures always leave us feeling not so good about ourselves...but they are good motivators!  You can do this mama!  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)