Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

back and I got questions lol

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 17 Replies
Hi all missed you ladies lots!! Ive pretty much been gone since march of last year ! And ofcourse I gained almost all my weight back. So im back again :)
So heres my questions .anyone doing a exercise mintute challenge for January?? If so I wanna join in !! Also updates how is everyone else doing!!
I hope way better then me :)
Jen
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nurse1997
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Hi first time on this site for me. I also lost 48 pounds and gained it back after surgery ugh . Lets do this together :)

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back, Jen!  I was just thinking about you today!

You can do this!!

Oh, ETA update:

We just got a dog, my new running buddy!

Graduating in May with my nursing degree (BSN)!

That thing I posted about in the old mods group awhile back- found someone for a good 5 months, but didn't work out.  The search goes on.

What about you, what have you been up to?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I would love too!! Do you have a journal yet?

Quoting nurse1997:

Hi first time on this site for me. I also lost 48 pounds and gained it back after surgery ugh . Lets do this together :)

nurse1997
by Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

No not yet I was waiting to get passed the holidays but I am scheduled for weight loss surgery soon. I need to get back on track eating right and working out again for it to work. What is your starting weight at now ?

Quoting jendawn1: I would love too!! Do you have a journal yet?

Quoting nurse1997:

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks !!
Yesterday and today I spent an hour shovelling snow!! My favorite workout in the world!! Love me some snow :) abd then today I made a homemade chicken potpie yest it was 400 cals but all healthish ingredients and then my dd abd I did a 30 min wah!! So slowly coming back!!

How are you??

Quoting musicpisces:

You can do this!!

Oh, ETA update:

That thing I posted about in the old mods group awhile back- found someone for a good 5 months, but didn't work out.  The search goes on.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm good, life is crazy with school and such, but hanging in there.  I put on a few pounds this semester (10-15), but I'm actively working to lose that, hopefully before too long.  I want to get as much off as possible before I renew my driver's license in March.

The semester killed my running (though I did my first marathon in August!), so I'm getting back at it.  My hubby got me a new state parks pass, which will help me to go trail running more.  I wish I could take my new pup, but dogs aren't allowed in the state park, since they attract predators.  But he loves to run, and really NEEDS a run each morning, so I'll be doing that much, at least.  That's good motivation!  I took him out this morning for 4.5 miles, and he sacked out afterward.

Funny you made chicken pot pie, so did I!  400 cals isn't bad, chica!  Most of them are WAY more than that!

Quoting jendawn1: Thanks !!
Yesterday and today I spent an hour shovelling snow!! My favorite workout in the world!! Love me some snow :) abd then today I made a homemade chicken potpie yest it was 400 cals but all healthish ingredients and then my dd abd I did a 30 min wah!! So slowly coming back!!

How are you??

Quoting musicpisces:

You can do this!!

Oh, ETA update:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Wow congrats momma!! I kbow how hard you worked threw school!
I wish my dog didnt bite ppl so I would have a partern lol.
Umm whats new lost my job . Started a home daycareand night time cleaning businesses.
Gained weight lol
My dd is in full days at school and loving it.im missing her and really wantin g another baby ... still waiting onhim to grow up lol but thatsnot new.
Oh I got my license! ! Ican drive ob my ownnow lol

Quoting musicpisces:

You can do this!!

Oh, ETA update:

Mom2Genevieve
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Jen, I remember you! I was in the forum a while back and got down to my goal weight and have recently gained most of it back. I am here again to find some motivation and accountability. Let's get a challenge going!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM
140 but imshort so it doesnt sound bad but it is .

Quoting nurse1997:

No not yet I was waiting to get passed the holidays but I am scheduled for weight loss surgery soon. I need to get back on track eating right and working out again for it to work. What is your starting weight at now ?

Quoting jendawn1: I would love too!! Do you have a journal yet?

Quoting nurse1997:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Oh wow, sorry to hear about your job, but I hope you're happier working for yourself now!
Congrats on the license! That's big!
Baby fever... I feel ya. We're debating whether or not to have another once I get a steady job. Nothing is ever certain. We just didn't want our kids this far apart, and to be raising kids for 25+ years. So we'll see.
Plus, I want to get into ultradistance trail running (distances longer than a marathon- 26.2 miles- are considered ultradistance) and Iron-distance triathlon. Getting pregnant would definitely hold me back! Nursing school is killing the time I have for working out already, so I'm hoping once I start work and I'm not spending every spare minute studying that I can make it happen.

Quoting jendawn1: Wow congrats momma!! I kbow how hard you worked threw school!

I wish my dog didnt bite ppl so I would have a partern lol.

Umm whats new lost my job . Started a home daycareand night time cleaning businesses.

Gained weight lol

My dd is in full days at school and loving it.im missing her and really wantin g another baby ... still waiting onhim to grow up lol but thatsnot new.

Oh I got my license! ! Ican drive ob my ownnow lol

Quoting musicpisces:

You can do this!!

Oh, ETA update:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN