Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Need a motivation friend!

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ok...so about 8 years ago i was at my highest weight i have ever been...i then got fed up and went to the gym everyday and ate exactly how i shouldve. With a couple set back i continued and it took pretty much up until 2 years ago to get to not only where i never been bfore (weight) but was 10 pounds away from my goal. Then i met the father of my child, and started gaining weight then got pregnant, where i ATE LIKE A FOOL!!!!!  I went through a trmemndous amout of stress while i was pregnant and just stopped caring how i ate at the end of my pregnancy. Now i am a single mom, to my 14 month old son, and I am fed up with being overweight, and get extrmemly depressed about how im right back to where I was a long time ago. I stay with my mom who is "love  to eat" italian woman, so it just makes it so much harder to eat healthy in this house, i ALso, it probably wouldnt be on here if i was able to get back to the gym everyday, but thats not possible right now.I know i came to the right spot, so ladies i need some encouragement buddies!!

by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bookworm5179
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm starting 30 day shred on the 1st if you would like to join me?

BeachbodyMom77
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I am starting P90X3 on 1/6 if you are looking for some support with that one!
MomAmy77
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I need this as well . I was doing so good then the stress being a single mom, kids and them going through things and helping them , ex , and well it isn't an excuses all reality I should of had better control. I'm getting depressed about it . I hit my goal on running a mile . The next day never went back to gym . I stepped on scale tonight and cried . My hard work and I failed 

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:33 AM
If you don't have the money to join a gym, or buy a full workout kit like Insanity, 30 Day Shred with a couple of cheap, light hand weights is a great place to start. It's only 20 minutes. Everyone, at some point in their day, has 20 minutes to spare. You can do it!
hope2515
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM
My son is 13 months old and i lost most of my baby weight and then gained alot back recently. Im wanting to lose about 13lbs. Im planning on trying to eat healthy and walk on a treadmill a few times a week. Im finding it hard to do without support though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)