Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

First Workout of the New Year! Post Here

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:24 AM
  • 18 Replies

Happy New Year ladies!

Are you working out today?

Is 2014 a new start for you?

Post your first workout of 2014 here!

by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 1, 2014 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Going to start Round 2 of Insanity tomorrow...I'll post once I complete it!

JanuaryBaby06
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:14 PM

I ran a mile after dinner today with alittle warm up and alittle cool down. Planning on doing Pilaties and Squats tonight. I have dropped the ball more recently and 2014 gives me the motivation I need now to pick it back up. To new starts!!

MomAmy77
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Gym is closed so my workout today was shoveling snow . I been out there twice today and it's still snowing . 

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jan. 1, 2014 at 7:52 PM
No work out for me yet today. I did however get with the buddy and plan out training program for the half we are attending..as well as find my new strength workouts I want to try. Going to start focusing on abs and arms/shoulders.
Janet
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I will be starting P90X3. I was supossed to start it today but was at the ER with my DD untill 4:00 A.M this morning.

jtcwjotoole
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Its been a long time since I visited the work out room here at our house, but I just got done with 20 minutes on the elliptical and I feel great. Going to break out my kick boxing DVD in the am. Prayerfully I don't loose my motivation 2 weeks into this.
bluefaith81
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Happy New Years! I tried to do a workout tonight but I did not do very well. I have a really bad sinus cold. However I did about 20mins of it then I had to stop. Yes, it is a new start for me :) Good Luck to everybody!

Cassie2115
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:09 PM
I walked for 20 minutes at 3mph on my treadmill! Felt great. I'm 5 weeks pp so can't do what I really want but as soon as I get the go ahead I'm starting insanity!
piercedbeauty21
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Today I squeezed in a 10 min walk and started the 30 day squat challenge. I tried to start the 30 day shred, but the kids wouldn't let me :( I got through all the warm-ups though!

_abeauty92
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:24 PM
I went to the gym
60min in the elliptical ( burnt 603cal ! )
& it was back day at weight training , about an hour of it also , great day ! Tomorrow I have a class at 6;00am !(:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)