Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:25 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
1. How long have you been on your weight loss/fitness journey?

2. What are your wl/fitness goals?

3. How many starts and stops have you had in your journey?

4. Tell us more about you!

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
- Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Weight Loss, Fitness & Health and CafeMom!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shamaz
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:45 AM

I
have been trying to lose weight for the last 5 years.I''ve been trying to exercise as much as I can but I lose motivation after awhile.
My goals are to keep up with a good nutritious meal plan that I can stick with. And create a goal off sticking with my exercise routine

I have about 3 stop and starts in my journey.
shamaz
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:54 AM
I am a 44 year wife and mother to a twenty year old son. I was thin a child and teenager. I even only gained 15 pounds, when I was pregnant with my son. He was a healthy baby, even though I didn't gain that much weight with him. I have been able to manage my weight very well, up until 10 years ago. I have depression and when I was first put on Paxil back then, that,
shamaz
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:04 AM
When I noticed I was putting on weight. I have tried to cut out eating junk from my diet but I have a bad sweet tooth. I was exercising at my condo's gym, but Iost motivation more than once. I was hoping if you girls could give some tips on how to eat healthier and help me get my motivation to work out more.

Thanks ,
Sharon
shadowmoon
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:36 AM

1. Off and on for past couple years.

2. I want to get down to 115 lbs. which is what I weighed in high school. I'm 195 but have poly cystic ovarian disorder and genes working against me so even if I exercise and eat right my weight can go down to 175 before I end up gaining it back again.  It sucks.  I've heard losing weight can help women with PCOD/PCOS lose weight so that's why I'm trying to lose weight.  And to get healthier.  PCOS is Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome.  I was diagnosed with PCOD August 2012.

3. Too many to count.  Exercising is boring to me. No gyms around here and anwyay I couldn't afford a gym membership or have any way to get there in the first place since I don't drive.  No public transportation either.

4.  I like anime, reading, writing, video gaming, I play Zoo World Classic, Miscrits Sunfall Kingdom, and Monster Galaxy on facebook, sometimes I play pool on Yahoo Games (haven't done this forever), I like astronomy, traveling, watching soccer (my team is the Ghana Black Stars), and I love animals.  I'm in an inter-racial poly cross-culture marriage (blog is in siggy).  I'm a convert to Islam.  Been happily married seven years and have a step son on the way.  No children of my own because of the poly cystic ovarian disorder.  

http://freedomborders.blogspot.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)