Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which over the counter multivitamin do you use?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm looking into the over the counter multivitamins and want to know what the most popular ones are and why?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:37 PM

I've always used One A Day.  I don't know why-it sounded good LOL  I notice a difference when I don't use it though.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:16 PM
One a day woman but I know there are better out there
mlmmom509
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:40 PM

This is the one I'm trying to compare them to.

I get it on http://www.onedrinkaday.com/I just want to know how it compares to other popular supplements

BoopBettyBoop
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:43 PM

I don't use an over the counter vitamin, you don't receive the needed vitamins and minerals in traditional multivitamins.  The minerals can dissolve in the stomach, but as they pass into the intestines which is where absorption takes place, the minerals crystallize making it nearly impossible for them to be absorbed which reduces any benefit to the body. The minerals in traditional supplements can also trigger free radical activity which can cancel out any benefit of antioxidants that are in the vitamins.

tiredmom29
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:50 PM

I use the complete vita fusion gummies. I love them they give me energy and dont make me sick. I cant take alot Ive tried  a few and everyone of those made me sick

mlmmom509
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Would you mind watching the video I posted above and tell me your thoughts? 

Quoting BoopBettyBoop: I don't use an over the counter vitamin, you don't receive the needed vitamins and minerals in traditional multivitamins.  The minerals can dissolve in the stomach, but as they pass into the intestines which is where absorption takes place, the minerals crystallize making it nearly impossible for them to be absorbed which reduces any benefit to the body. The minerals in traditional supplements can also trigger free radical activity which can cancel out any benefit of antioxidants that are in the vitamins.

mlmmom509
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:56 PM

The Xfactor has given me major energy and I haven't been sick in the 2 1/2 months I've been on it even though I've been exposed to several rounds of the flu, colds and bronchitis. It's worked really well so far :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)