Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What are your goals this week?

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:23 PM
  • 49 Replies

Anything specific?  Share with us!

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:25 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm scaling back a bit.  Just focusing on my training plan and not doing Insanity...just too much to do and not enough time/focus for all of it.  I want to set myself up for success and not failure.  So, I'm just following my training plan at this time.  

This week, I'll log 26 miles with Wednesday as my rest day.  I'm also going to focus more on my food this week.  Veggies, fruits, and meat...I'm going to try REALLY hard to limit (seriously) limit everything else.  I know I can do this!

Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:27 PM
To keep my motivation strong, feed myself good food, and to keep moving.
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:27 PM

My goals are to be at the gym at least 3 days this week..most likely it will be 5 though.. 

I also plan on getting back to logging my food. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:29 PM

You can do it Claire!

Quoting mcginnisc:

My goals are to be at the gym at least 3 days this week..most likely it will be 5 though.. 

I also plan on getting back to logging my food. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Great goals!

Quoting Wheepingchree: To keep my motivation strong, feed myself good food, and to keep moving.

BeAmour
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Trying to go hard again. Only 7 more months for fire school and with being in school now, it's super hard but I have to.

And try to stay on my ultra low carb to get this last 10lbs off.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

You can do it!!!!

Quoting BeAmour: Trying to go hard again. Only 7 more months for fire school and with being in school now, it's super hard but I have to.

And try to stay on my ultra low carb to get this last 10lbs off.

IfTheTiaraFits
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 3:54 PM
I'm bumping my elliptical time from 20 to 25 minutes. I'm also planning on starting to use the stair climber. I'll take the stair climber a bit slow this week until I'm more comfortable with it. I'm also going to bite the bullet and take a real, honest look at the classes offered, and actually PICK one to attend, lol.
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Work out every day this week
3+ runs while in Las Vegas
Work out every day while in Vegas
Trail runs Friday and Saturday, one 12+ miler
Don't get crazy on food in Vegas

Planning to enjoy food we can't get at home, including Dunkin Donuts, but I planned ahead and made some stuff we packed in a cooler, including salads in jars, almond milk, and Vega One. I considered bringing my blender, but decided not to at the last minute. Carrying my Camelbak bladder with me at the convention we're attending, and planning to go to sleep early most nights.
HoosierMom2JB
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Run at 2.5 miles at least 5 times this week, use Power 90 DVD at least 3 times this week, continue to not drink soda (2 weeks now) and continue to eat healthy and track calories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)