Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Just a wanted to share

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

So.. I have been diagnosed with celiac's disease and all I have had are frustrations and hunger!.. But finally I have something positive to say about it!
The jacket I'm wearing on the above picture of me... I purchased it when I was 14 years old and I fit in it again! So I'm losing weight which
Is great since I have been obese for a while now... Today I'm going to my doctor for a follow up.
I'll let ya'll know what he said later today!
Thanks for reading!
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aidyns_mommy
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Awesome! You still look 14 Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liveforever
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:52 AM

I went through the same thing when I was diagnosed with Crohns. It sucks! Id be so hungry but anything I eat just came right back out.

Anyways, good luck with everything! You look great!

KPJ
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:56 AM
Thank you!!! You made me forever happy with your reply! Lol! :) <3

Quoting aidyns_mommy: Awesome! You still look 14 Lol
KPJ
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Thank you! And yes it sucks being hungry all the time and then feeling horrible right after you eat. I hope my doc gives me something to control the symptoms.

Quoting liveforever:

I went through the same thing when I was diagnosed with Crohns. It sucks! Id be so hungry but anything I eat just came right back out.

Anyways, good luck with everything! You look great!

aidyns_mommy
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Lol! Now I have too ask.. how old are? Bad taste, but curiosity killed the cat! You look way younger than me, and I am only 24. I look old though :(

Quoting KPJ: Thank you!!! You made me forever happy with your reply! Lol! :) <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KPJ
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:56 AM
I'm 26 lol... My camera finally did me some justice on this picture! Lol

Quoting aidyns_mommy: Lol! Now I have too ask.. how old are? Bad taste, but curiosity killed the cat! You look way younger than me, and I am only 24. I look old though :(

Quoting KPJ: Thank you!!! You made me forever happy with your reply! Lol! :) <3

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:11 AM

what kind of symptoms do you have?

have you been on a gluten-free diet?

You look GREAT!

KPJ
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:51 AM
A long list of symptoms.. But some of them are: abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting, chills, diarrhea/constipation etc... it also started to mess with my periods so now is irregular periods...
I am on a gluten free diet
It's pretty horrible.. Sometimes I'm scared to eat. I have to be very careful with cross contamination.. Cause even a little bit makes me feel horrible.
Thank you :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

You look GREAT!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I had all of those symptoms along with a skin rash and brain fog...my then-doctor just blew off the idea that I was having problems with gluten.  Finally I dropped grains and amazingly felt much better within a couple of weeks.  The unseen health benefits to dropping them were phenomenal.  I'll never go back to eating grains.  I don't have issues with cross-contamination, thank goodness.  My cousin's wife does, and she has to be very careful.  She's one of the healthiest people I know, though.

Quoting KPJ: A long list of symptoms.. But some of them are: abdominal pain, nausea/vomiting, chills, diarrhea/constipation etc... it also started to mess with my periods so now is irregular periods...
I am on a gluten free diet
It's pretty horrible.. Sometimes I'm scared to eat. I have to be very careful with cross contamination.. Cause even a little bit makes me feel horrible.
Thank you :)

Quoting michiganmom116:

You look GREAT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)