A healthy breakfast is the energy fuel you need to jump start your day. After sleeping all night and going without food, your energy reserves are low and need to be replenished. Do not fall into the trap of saving calories by skipping breakfast.
By eating breakfast, your blood sugar rises and your metabolism is recharged.
The benefits of a healthy breakfast include:
- Provides necessary nutrients to kick start the day
- Regular breakfast promotes healthier body weight.
- Daily breakfast regulates appetite, reduces snack cravings
- Reduces chances of overeating during the day
- Helps stabilize hormones and blood sugar levels
- Reduces fatigue and sleepy feeling mid-morning
- Spurt in energy levels, positive attitude.
- Improves concentration, boosts brain power
- Helps in weight maintenance efforts
- Increases alertness
- Improves overall health and well-being
Do you eat breakfast on a daily basis?
If not, why not?
What does a typical breakfast for yourself consist of?