Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Frightening!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:48 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Apparently this place was opened by an RD who gave up. Eating healthy Vegas-style. Or not!
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Mobile Photo

livndaybyday
by Alicia on Jan. 15, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Ah, Vegas! I would love to believe it's being sarcastic, but I lived near there for 8 years and know better. Always a gimmick...
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 15, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Wow...that is actually really sad.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Yep, super gimmicky.  It's over on Fremont Street.  The reviews are terrible.

Quoting livndaybyday: Ah, Vegas! I would love to believe it's being sarcastic, but I lived near there for 8 years and know better. Always a gimmick...

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

momlovestorun
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Gross. 

Mi_Chelly
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:39 PM

I saw a FB post on it once, but it didn't say where it was. But seeing that its in Vegas, it honestly doesn't surprise me. I probably wont be going there, but that is ok, besides the airport and the shart aqaurium, I don't plan on going near the strip lol. 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:43 PM

It's in downtown Las Vegas, not near the strip.  But yeah, seriously gross.  They have a butter milkshake.  Eew.

Quoting Mi_Chelly:

I saw a FB post on it once, but it didn't say where it was. But seeing that its in Vegas, it honestly doesn't surprise me. I probably wont be going there, but that is ok, besides the airport and the shart aqaurium, I don't plan on going near the strip lol. 

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Mi_Chelly
by Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Ah, I haven't ventured that way yet since moving to Nellis. I have been sticking kinda close, if not staying on base lol. A butter milkshake? Ok, that is just seriously wrong, but I honestly think my youngest (who loves butter only sandwiches) would love that... Or maybe not, depends on the texture.

Quoting musicpisces:

It's in downtown Las Vegas, not near the strip.  But yeah, seriously gross.  They have a butter milkshake.  Eew.

Quoting Mi_Chelly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)