Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk how to word this.

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:52 AM
  • 2 Replies
I'm choosing to lift heavy so I can tone out while losing the rest of my weight(60 lbs to go)

Well my question is.I don't want to stop lifting weight when I get to my goal weight/size, but I also don't want to be sore for the rest of my life,kwim?lol

I'm not in pain, just achey from an awesome workout, and I love feeling this way but I was thinking about it last night and I don't want to be sore forever since I want to keep lifting after I reach my goals. Can someone explain if this will happen? Hahaha sorry if this is a really weird question
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Eventually you won't be sore - you may want to consider lowering your weight now (might be pushing it). If not (I don't, I'm just really stubborn), eventually you'll be able to push the weight you struggle with now with ease. As you go on your journey, you'll learn about drop reps and super stacking - lots of challenging activities that will allow you to keep what you've gained.
youllneverknow
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:54 AM
Ok, lol thank you

Quoting mybratsmom: Eventually you won't be sore - you may want to consider lowering your weight now (might be pushing it). If not (I don't, I'm just really stubborn), eventually you'll be able to push the weight you struggle with now with ease. As you go on your journey, you'll learn about drop reps and super stacking - lots of challenging activities that will allow you to keep what you've gained.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)