Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge Day 15: Time to Check In! - BONUS DAY

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:35 AM
  • 60 Replies

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Travel Mug!

Welcome to Day 15 of the New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge!

It's time for our second check in!
We are 20 days into 2014 and 15 days into the New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge!

Tell us how you are doing!

What have you accomplished so far?  Have you lost any pounds or inches? Have you adopted a new eating style or workout regimen? Are you feeling more energized. Are you creating good habits?

Whatever your victories are, share them here.

If you have had a set back or need extra motivation, how can we help?

happy new yearOne member who signs up for our New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 20 of the daily posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign Up for the New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card and Bonus Prizes Too!

by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lunyuny
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:47 AM
My pants are bigger on me and I have lost 8 lbs. Not as much as I would have liked. I have been making better eating choices. Yes energy has increased.
TristanMitchael
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM
I am a little frustrated. I've only lost 6 pounds in two weeks, I thought for sure it would be more! I might measure myself today to see if I've made any progress there. I know my legs don't feel a jiggly as the used to lol.
I have changed a lot about my lifestyle though. I eat healthier, cut back on soda and recently started jogging. I don't jog a lot, usually under a mile because I haven't jogged in forever but its a start. And between walking and jogging I usually make it over 2 miles a day.
sarah824
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Working on getting back on track after having hubby traveling for a couple of weeks. Getting back to being active and eating healthier.

chicalinda23m
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:51 AM
I definitely have more energy. I'm sore, but I don't feel as I used to when inwas just lounging around the house. As far as numbers, I don't have a scale, so I do not know my start or current weight, and I like it like that.
3Xthelove
by Heather on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Struggling. ..my daughter has been really sick so we have been in and out of the hospital in Chicago. The awful weather doesn't help. Trying to renew my focus though!
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:12 AM

I haven't been walking as much as I should- I make excuses that it is too cold, but I could walk in the cold if I really wanted to.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that your daughter has been so sick!  :( 

Quoting 3Xthelove: Struggling. ..my daughter has been really sick so we have been in and out of the hospital in Chicago. The awful weather doesn't help. Trying to renew my focus though!

3Xthelove
by Heather on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Thank you....that means a lot.

Quoting Bmat:

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that your daughter has been so sick!  :( 

Quoting 3Xthelove: Struggling. ..my daughter has been really sick so we have been in and out of the hospital in Chicago. The awful weather doesn't help. Trying to renew my focus though!

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I feel lighter and with more energy.

I do not know if I have lose some weight yet.
I do weight myself once a moth, so I will find out later....
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
ran 10 miles yesterday
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN