Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

focus t25x

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:55 PM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
I did this for the first time today and it kicked my butt. 5 feet 1 inch and a whole 200.2 lbs
This suckered kicked my butt but I loved it. Will do this for 60 straight days as advised and will post before and after pictures. Anyone else do this exercise?
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:00 PM
2 moms liked this

No but I want to!!  Best wishes!

offrdngal
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd like to try it, but it's too expensive for me right now. :(

amberlynn1218
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I just finished the entire program yesterday! Alpha, Beta, and the Gamma round that is separate. TAKE PICS!!! I lost 16 lbs total. I had to restart a few weeks of Alpha and Beta just because it was hard to get into it. I have my before and after pics up on my beachbody profile if anyone wants to look. I am going to do another round of the program.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/amberlbarnett

asaffell
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Yep! Earned that shirt - started at 190, lost 12 pounds and gained a lot of strength. My friends in my group dropped 25-30 pounds each. Really amazing program. WTG mama!

aurorabear
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I am doing it! And I LOVE it. Super fast workout. And certainly a bum kicker. Do it with my challenge group. GOOD LUCK!!!! Keep me posted on how it goes. And I will you. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow...great job!!!

Quoting asaffell:

Yep! Earned that shirt - started at 190, lost 12 pounds and gained a lot of strength. My friends in my group dropped 25-30 pounds each. Really amazing program. WTG mama!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 21, 2014 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I've done Insanity before but not Focus T25...good luck!

blueeyedpixie
by Sarah on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
doing it now:) on week 3 of alpha.:) its awesome!
MommaChelsea1
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:18 AM
I saw the pictures. Good job girl! I was going to post a before only n picture when I made this post but thought that would be pretty silly.
Did you do the shakeout with it?

Quoting amberlynn1218:

I just finished the entire program yesterday! Alpha, Beta, and the Gamma round that is separate. TAKE PICS!!! I lost 16 lbs total. I had to restart a few weeks of Alpha and Beta just because it was hard to get into it. I have my before and after pics up on my beachbody profile if anyone wants to look. I am going to do another round of the program.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/amberlbarnett

MommaChelsea1
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you doing shakeology with it ? How much have you lost

Quoting aurorabear:

I am doing it! And I LOVE it. Super fast workout. And certainly a bum kicker. Do it with my challenge group. GOOD LUCK!!!! Keep me posted on how it goes. And I will you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)