Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Are you working out today?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:18 AM
  • 71 Replies

What are you doing?

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I will when I get home from work.  I'll be doubling up on my RUTHLESS workout.  I just can't remember which ones.  I didn't look at the schedule yet.  :)

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM

I'm not doing 30 minutes of arms/shoulders again...ouch!  I don't want to give up any progress though, so I'm aiming for 10 minutes in that area.

Also plan on doing Insanity, zumba, or cross-trainer -- whichever one DD has us doing for the day.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 21, 2014 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a good plan!

Quoting michiganmom116:

I'm not doing 30 minutes of arms/shoulders again...ouch!  I don't want to give up though, so I'm aiming for 10 minutes in that area.

Also will be doing Insanity, zumba, or cross-trainer -- whichever one DD has us doing for the day.

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Walking three miles.
momlovestorun
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Plyometric cardio circuit this morning and a walk later. Probably 3 miles,
ncbirdie
by Robyn on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I'm getting ready to put in the Slim & Sexy Dancer's Abs and Total Body Tone With a Twist from the Dance Off The Inches Latin Dance Party.

Question, though.  How would I log that in My Fitness Pal?  I mean, what sort of workout is that?  I have no clue about the different kinds of workouts.

Here is the trailer, sales pitch, whathaveyou for the videos.

ncbirdie
by Robyn on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:01 AM

I just finished the Total Body Tone.  I want to do Dancer's Abs, but I'm worn out from that one program.  I hope to get to it later, but if I don't I at least got that one done.

Quoting ncbirdie:

I'm getting ready to put in the Slim & Sexy Dancer's Abs and Total Body Tone With a Twist from the Dance Off The Inches Latin Dance Party.

Question, though.  How would I log that in My Fitness Pal?  I mean, what sort of workout is that?  I have no clue about the different kinds of workouts.

Here is the trailer, sales pitch, whathaveyou for the videos.

jlinville30
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:29 AM

After some cleaning and photos taken for work I plan on tuning up a Jillian Michales video on YouTube just not sure which one yet also plan on just walking back and forth inside the house to get my steps in since I have been slacking as of late due to just feeling really down due to the weather and damn snow and unable to get outside.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Do it mama!!!

Quoting tiredmomfor2: Walking three miles.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Nice job!

Quoting momlovestorun: Plyometric cardio circuit this morning and a walk later. Probably 3 miles,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN