Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

i want to lose 30 pounds in 2014

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have been on my weightloss journey for three years now. I have lost a totall of 27 pounds. I finally realized that you need to be consistant in what you do in your everyday life to start seeing a change in yourself. It has taken me a long time to realize there is no quick fix!! I'm a 27 year old stay at home mom of three, I workout daily and eat healthy!! HI

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Welcome to the group!  Great job so far mama!

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:45 PM
We have the same goal, maybe we can help each other through the distance!?

Welcome to the group!
This group is amazing!!
amberlynn1218
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, nice to meet you!!! Staying consistent is definitely the key. I have struggled with this for the last 4 years myself. I'm 5 months into my own journey.

Welcome!! :) 

BeachbodyMom77
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Small change every day are important! Slow and steady to keep it off! Best wishes for you during your journey to a healthier you!! I would live to give any support you need! :)
srehman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Welcome momma! You will find great support here! It's such an amazing group of ladies!
Yes. Being consistent is a huge factor in weight loss. It's so hard to do and it's necessary to be as organized as possible. Try to meal plan. I know how hard it is! But it saves me so much trouble.
It's just a choice at a time. Decide weekly to meal plan. Decide to walk a mile 3x a week. Make these small changes and you will realize how consistent you will become without even realizing :-) it's really amazing what happens when you commit to becoming healthy! Good luck!
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:34 PM

welcome! 30 pounds is totally doable as long as you commit to it. I would like to lose about the same amount. I am going to start marathon training soon, hoping to lose some weight during that

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Hi there!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)