Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

30 day squat and ab challenge??? Update

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Has anyone done the challenges before? I am going to start them tomorrow and see how it goes. Does anyone want to do it with me?

Day 1- done!
by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imakehimscream
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Mobile Photo

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:43 AM
I have done a squat challenge last year and it really help improve my running. I'm doing one again now that I'm closer to my due date. I have never done an ab one like what you posted but I did do a plank one before
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I've done the squat challenge before...good luck!

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:14 AM
I've done a squat challenge - but it had more than just standard squats. Loved what it did for me.
imakehimscream
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Which one did you do?

Quoting mybratsmom: I've done a squat challenge - but it had more than just standard squats. Loved what it did for me.
luvbeinalymom
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Im down. Need to do something. I leave my house early and get home late. This would be perfect for me. Will be doing squats and abs. Going to change up. some of the squats. Might throw some lunges in also.
proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Ii have done the 30 day squat challenge and it works but now I just go to the gym but it sounds like a good try for me again i can do it with you let's get it

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:46 AM
I loved how my legs looked after the squat challenge! I tried the ab one but it aggravated my back injury so i had to stop. Right now im trying core stuff to strengthen my core muscles so my back doesnt hurt as much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I just wrote this challenge down on paper (no ink in my printer) and I am hanging it next to my calendar to remind me so I just did day 1 and now I am motivated to do the rest I will check in on day 4

raczac
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Ill try the squat challenge with you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)