Not all food is created equal.
In day 6, we gave you a list of food to keep on hand to encourage a healthier and cleaner diet. While all those foods are good for you, there are some that stand out more than others.
are packed with nutrients that are beneficial to weight loss as well as
overall good health. If you cannot get everything on the original list
from day 6, make sure your pantry does includes the following superfoods.
- Blueberries (3 - 4 servings per week)
- Brown Rice
- Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
- Green Tea
- Kidney Beans (3 - 4 servings per week)
- Oranges ( 2 - 4 servings per week)
- Pine Nuts
- Salmon (2 - 3 servings per week)
- White Beans (3 - 4 servings per week)
How many of these superfoods do you incorporate into your diet?
Are there any foods on the list that you haven't tried?
Do you have any superfood recipes to share?