Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

getting back on wagon and hating videos

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

well i am getting back to working out again after a bad flu knocked me down,  got  a big workout ball  to help me doing ab things,  and of course using my gazzelle thing as well.

however a friend who is on the east coast asked / demanded i do  this 30 day yoga challenge with her, its free, by a lady named erin motz, just subscribe will email you the  things, well you also can unsubscribe at any time. 

im not sure how many people are like i am with workout videos, you see i back talk and bitch at the instructor despite knowing full well  they cant hear me, hey it just feels good. im not sure how many others do that though, i enjoy  being able to  do that hence why id rather not go to an actual class or group setting. a few years back i was trying to do that p90x system, poping the dvds in , it was rough, but   pretty funny  with my commentary at least i thought.  it just brings me a sliver of joy, maybe its getting stress and frustration out verbally that i  do this with workout videos. or telling them to bite me. that they are a freak of nature, normal people arent supposed to bend this way ect.

anyway since starting back working out ive lost the 3 lbs that i gained back  over the course of  a few months of being lazy and then the week of the flu that helped me procrastinate further. i really do need to lose weight, about 60-70 lbs  to get to 140.  but i feel overwelmed  with those big numbers, feel like i wont make it (with how much more my pelvis spread the last pregnancy its more realistic that i may only make it to 155 lbs) 

im trying to  limit myself into  thinking and taking things in 10 lb incriments, just seems easier, more managable veiw. as for working out  goals im going to gradually increase the distance i go on my gazzelle thing every few days. im trying  not to obsessivly weigh  mysef, as for food, well i love food, i just do not do deprovation, fuck that. nomnomnomnom. but on the upside, i love alot of stuff, alot of veggies,  but refuse to diet,  yet   instead of  just not having junkfoods around as usual anyway,  just going to buy extra amounts of healthy stuff i like anyway. my eating problems are mainly i get side tracked and forget to eat, sometimes until dinner time. bad i know, trying to work on having  snacks and  non dinner type meals around and get myself to eat normal meal times and snacks, get better sleep drink more water  yada yada yada.

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amberlynn1218
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 3:55 PM
My goal is 140. I did p90x years ago and I did the same thing! Lol. It is hard to keep at it. The only time I've ever stuck with yoga was why I took a class but I'd rather workout at home.

I have lost 16lbs doing T25 and have 24 more to go.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Welcome to the group!  One day at a time mama...don't overwhelm yourself!

asaffell
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:25 PM

LOL I have yelled at Shaun T more times than I can count.

I think that you've got a good plan!

Efebbo07
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I always yell back too! I did TurboFire and T25 and am now doing body beast and playing with P90X3 . I prefer working out at home. When I go to the gym I get mad if people are looking at me .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this
If Jillian Michaels knew how many times I have yelled "F**K YOU JILLIAN" and "F**K THIS", she'd probably question why I bought the dvds. LOL

1LovelyAngel
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:35 PM

I feel just like you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)