Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Take it to the next level Thursday!!!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 7:46 AM
  • 20 Replies

Okay ladies...what's on your agenda for hardcore workouts on this Thursday?

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

REALLY hardcore....Just Dance 4 on the Wii

laughing

momlovestorun
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Pure cardio and cardio abs
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I'm waiting on the boy and going with him around noon to pull weights with him. :-) 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:08 AM
I'm walking three miles. tomorrow is abs and arms. Can't wait
proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I just did day 2 of my squat challenge this morning  

srehman
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:25 AM
I'm debating! Right now I'm thinking about eating breakfast and then heading to the gym for a run and some weights, but I did body pump and yoga yesterday and am kinda sore (while doing triceps over the head I dropped a 10 lb weight and it hit my right shoulder). So, I'm thinking to take it easy today. Idk. I feel like I want to move and exercise but my body is sore. So, we will see.
If I do go it will be at least a 2-3 mile jog/run today and then some elliptical and then a few
Weights and squats. So, I will update tonight :-)

Eta: did nothing. So today ended up being a rest day :-) I'm still really sore. So, tomorrow I will go to it and Saturday! Whoo hoo!
ncbirdie
by Robyn on Jan. 23, 2014 at 9:48 AM

I think I'm gonna soak in a hot bath.  I did about 10 squats before bed last night.  Between those and the past two days of exercise, my legs are super sore.  Not to mention it seems that I'm coming down with something.  Some hot ginger tea with honey and lemon will help with that.

ETA: apparently, I couldn't let it be.  I decided to go ahead and try the 30 day guide from the program.  I put in Sizzling Salsa.  I got about 20 minutes in before I was sweaty, out of breath, and unable to follow the dance steps.  I really hate exercise like that; high heartrate, heavy breathing, and sweaty.  But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do if you want to reach your goals.  I'm gonna go soak in the tub now.

imperfect511
by Amie on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Its my cardio day, so I will do 30 minutes of a cardio video. I never know what cardio video I will do till i'm about to workout.
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Boot camp tonight if I can stay up late enough to get there.I worked from 6:30 yesterday morning to 1 am and the woke up for 6:30 this morning to start working for 7 .hoping to take a nap this afternoon if the daycare kids cooperate lol then I be raring to go :) if not ill do wah for 30mins.
AromaDrops33
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Well, I was supposed to do 5 miles today but I'm not feeling well so I'm taking a rest day. I actually feel guilty
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)