Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

One Step At A Time, Part 2...Tiredmomfor2's Journal

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 2:49 PM
  • 245 Replies
3 moms liked this
This is my second journal. I will be linking to my old one here.
I figured a new year needed some new goals and a new journal to go with them.
I will be back to finish setting things up. :)
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jan. 25, 2014 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Yayy I just posted my new starting before picture on IG now I need to start my new jour al here. I'm so excited to see your progress!

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jan. 25, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Can't wait to see your new journal either. :)
The plan was to take new pics today and set things up...but the day got away from me. Hopefully tomorrow. :)

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Yayy I just posted my new starting before picture on IG now I need to start my new jour al here. I'm so excited to see your progress!

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 7, 2014 at 5:57 PM
OK I still need to set up this journal with pics and such..but for now I will just post my normal workouts and such.
I had a couple of bad weeks with my eating disorder..and had to kind of reset Myself. Took a break from working out and just focused on keeping my calories in check. Despite keeping my cals in check the scale has been doing crazy things.
I started back to working out today. Walked two miles and did two rounds on Jillian Michaels arm workout. I'm always in pain the day after her work out.
I'm not sure if I'm going to be sticking with the half training. I know I can walk the miles..or at least work up to it..but the munchies I was getting on top of my ED flaring up...just wasn't a good mix. I'm going to tread lightly with the exercise..and just keep Moving along for now.

I will be back to set up this journal soon and will be posting regularly again.
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 8, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Walked 3 miles this morning and did some ab work. oh and squats.
I bought three shirts from a used site the other day. I was afraid they wouldn't fit because they are mediums and because I still have trouble believing I can wear that size. Well they fit. In fact one is kind of big and i'm probably going to modify it a bit. It is too cute not to wear. lol Oh and probably going to modify some of my other clothes too. I hate to buy too much stuff right now since i'm not done losing. I can take cami's in and modify tops etc.
I do need another pair of jeans sometime soon though. Only have one pair that really fits.
I'm still struggling with my 'fat brain' issue. I don't really get the reactions i get from people. Sure, it feels grea, but I don't see it. Oh and if I am looking at clothes I instantly go to the L or XL when i should be looking at mediums and some smalls. Then I'm shocked when the mediums and smalls actually fit.
Hmm..I hope my brain catches up with my body soon.
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

9 Month progress pics. Same swim suit..First pic was in May 2013, second was February 2014.
I don't see a huge difference (darn fat brain), however the hubby and weight loss buddy say it is a big difference. Also..am I starting to get a teeny bit of abs? Maybe? Maybe not?
My weight is up a bit right now..4lbs since Christmas. Still have 20 more to go, but with my ED flaring up like it did. I'm glad to be holding strong around the mid 155's.
I'm happy to know I can at least maintain (have been 155 for three weeks)...but it isn'n good enough. It just isn't. I have not met my goals yet. Going to keep going. :)
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Mobile Photo

Tope row is May 2013, Middle and bottom are February 2014.
Progress is progress right??
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Going to walk Three miles and do my arm work out this morning.
I asked hubby for some five and or eight lb weights for Valentine's. We don't normally get each other anything..so the Valentines request is just an excuse to get them now. Have been needing them for a while..I just hate to spend money. I'm a tightwad. Lol
Speaking of spending money. I had been needing a new pair of jeans. Had one that fit and a bigger pair. I love a certain brand and will spend the money for them (when they are on sale) if need be. Just because I like them so much and they hold up will.
But. I was on local new and used site recently..and picked up a pair of my favorite brand for $6. Yay! They are my second pair of 6's. I was worried that my last pair of 6' we're a mistake and were labeled wrong. They fit though. Yay!
I'm still in shock and awe when they fit and when I can get a size medium on and I don't look like a sausage. Lol
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM
OK work out done. Walked 3 miles aT 12 minutes a mile. I have started tossing in a little extra jogging/running. Trying to amp up the calories burn.
After the progress pics last night..at first I was discouraged..but then I chatted with a couple wonderful people. They helped me realize that it really is a lot of progress..I just wasn't seeing it at first.
It has now pushed me forward to try harder. I really want to see my goal weight this year. :)
One more thing. I did my arm work out today. Started doing an extra round of reps. When I get my next size up for weight I will work up to two rounds with that to.
Oh and my new jeans are in the dryer..totally going to wear them today. Eep!

I want to give a shout out to Ada! (Jersey Girl) You rock and are a total inspiration for me to lift heavy objects. ;) 
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Ok. end of day recap. Got my work out in, have met my water goal and am coming in under cals. yay!
Also, I pulled out a work out dvd from a LONG time ago. It is a dance off the inches, Dance party one. Considering tossing it in one day this week to see how I like it. Think I need to change things up to get the calorie burn amped up. Plus it looks fun!
shamillionaire
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Your progress is amazing! Your looking quite fantastic!!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Mobile Photo

Tope row is May 2013, Middle and bottom are February 2014.

Progress is progress right??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN