Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

One Step At A Time, Part 2...Tiredmomfor2's Journal

Posted by   + Show Post
This is my second journal. I will be linking to my old one here.
I figured a new year needed some new goals and a new journal to go with them.
I will be back to finish setting things up. :)
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Replies (241-245):
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 26, 2014 at 5:33 PM
OK. Town took forever, and I was feeling a bit drained. Hooped for ten minutes and walked Two miles..that is twelve total for the week. Was hoping for fifteen..maybe next week.
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 30, 2014 at 8:12 AM
The last four days have been crazy.
I missed my work out yesterday. Not sure it is happening today. Going to keep a close eye on my foods and get back to working out hopefully tomorrow.
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Sep. 30, 2014 at 8:12 AM
The last four days have been crazy.
I missed my work out yesterday. Not sure it is happening today. Going to keep a close eye on my foods and get back to working out hopefully tomorrow.
missymackie
by Member on Oct. 7, 2014 at 8:51 AM
You are such an inspiration and look amazing! Can you tell me what kind of foods you eat?
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Oct. 25, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I am not sure what happened to me recently,. but I am a mess.

I'm still tracking calories..and not that it exactly matters because I am sick. Like really sick. Been on the couch not working out for a month kind of sick.

I ended up at the dr and he had me in for tests because he was worried it could be the big C word. thankfully it has been ruled out. I'm on four meds (one who's side effect makes me wonder why I even bother eating and will have me to my ultimate goal weight if I had to take it very long.)

For some crazy reason my hormones are a disaster. The dr doesn't have a lot of answeres right now..but he is treating some of the symptoms and when I go back in a few weeks...he will see how my symptoms are and go from there.

All I know is I went from feeling really healthy (after four years of busting my butt to get here) to feeling like poo 24/7 with some really crazy pain/symptoms.  I miss running and walking, I miss lifting and hooping. I want my healthy body back!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN