Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My starting weight Jan 2013 was 243

My current weight Jan 2014 is 157.8 BF of 23%

My goals are: a flat tummy, then abs, and a BF of 14-17% and eventually the stage one day!!!! 

Get ready to watch me work ^_^

Jan 25 2014 current pic: I need to lose the muffin top and make my abs pop

Below is a link to where I started this journey... New goals so new journal. Lets love live lift and inspire ladies!

by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Replies (191-195):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jul. 5, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Thanks lady... by armpit... do you mean like that boobie fat?

Quoting _abeauty92: You are awesome !!! My major problem area is my arm/ armpits... HELP! You got some crazy guns woman !
_abeauty92
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Yes I guess so, my sides. That whole area of the under arm really.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl: Thanks lady... by armpit... do you mean like that boobie fat?

Quoting _abeauty92: You are awesome !!! My major problem area is my arm/ armpits... HELP! You got some crazy guns woman !
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jul. 5, 2014 at 3:29 PM
The boobie fat comes from mostly diet and losing weight.. I still have to lose my boobie fat. Under arm is your triceps... but you want to work your tris, bis, delts... everything. Have you heard of super setting?

Quoting _abeauty92: Yes I guess so, my sides. That whole area of the under arm really.

Quoting JerseyAirGurl: Thanks lady... by armpit... do you mean like that boobie fat?

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Mobile Photo

I just finished up day three of intermittent fasting within my macros... from regular eating that including amazing doughnuts I went from 163.8 to 155. Tomorrow I weigh in and switch up my meals again to a high low carb cycle. I have my PT and written test for Delaware State Police in 8 days... I'm excited and know I will do great.
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Jul. 19, 2014 at 10:08 AM

WOW Ada! You are doing amazing! Inspirational! Love ya girl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)